Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol Glenna was running to me puking over some brosis sex on its last premiere 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I don't think it's very romantic, also Silas gets the form of someone that makes you insecure, scared. Damon saw Stefan as a represantation of his insecurities over Stelena. Bonnie saw Jeremy because she feels responsible for his death. Caroline may see Klaus because he's the reason why she can't be with her boyfriend.

LMFAO, goodness freckles

Posted at
Cooling

she's seeing Tyler everywhere, you know. Caroline wouldn't have danced with Stefan if Tyler was there bahaha

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Her reasoning for Bonnie is super lulz, yeah because Bonnie did not miss her ex boyfriend, I'm sure she felt guilty though. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO I can't. Freckles, gurl

I suppose Klaus saw Caroline because she scares him with her bossiness. LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^ or because he fears her calling him out on his shit lul. speaking of Miss. You Tried, I died at this:

And let me talk about Stefan, because I have something to say about him, too. I dislike him very very much. He danced with Caroline only as an attempt to make Elena jealous. And you gotta love Caroline for trying to repress her anger towards Elena for the dress since Stefan was there to hear. She's genuine, she's a good friend. Him? As always not at all, IMO. And his comment on Klaus being wrapped around Caroline's finger, seriously Stefan, do you realize what you're saying? He's the man who destroyed Caroline's life, Tyler's life, your life as well in someway and you come up with comments like that? I loved Caroline's answer. If that was the case she would be there with Tyler there, and she wouldn't even dance with you, Stefan
Posted at
Cooling

If that was the case she would be there with Tyler there, and she wouldn't even dance with you, Stefan

this is my favorite part.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Mine too. Along with seriously Stefan, do you realize what you're saying? and I dislike him very very much 

Lmfao

Posted at
2425 posts

That person is dumb and only thinks Tyler is right for Caroline. Because Tyler's the only good guy left on the planet. This is why forwood fans tick me off. Get off your high horse. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Totally agree, that's why I love what Sharon said on FF; they are/were so damn arrogant about that ship lmao

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad