Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

And his comment on Klaus being wrapped around Caroline's fingerOkay now I have yet another big reason to hate on steffdward.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I giggle too hard everytime I read steffward

Posted at
2425 posts

Even if it's OOC, I want writers to ruin forwood by having him do something unforgivable so TC stans can stop crowing. Muahahahaha

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol did you just say crowing? Cuh cawwww cuh cawwww

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Do they let you post on FF because I made you an account weeks ago and never got the damn activation from mods

Yes,i made that account some time ago but i forgot about it lol,idk when i recieved the activation from the mods but i can post.Idk what to post tho lol.

And let me talk about Stefan, because I have something to say about him, too. I dislike him very very much. He danced with Caroline only as an attempt to make Elena jealous. And you gotta love Caroline for trying to repress her anger towards Elena for the dress since Stefan was there to hear. She's genuine, she's a good friend. Him? As always not at all, IMO. And his comment on Klaus being wrapped around Caroline's finger, seriously Stefan, do you realize what you're saying? He's the man who destroyed Caroline's life, Tyler's life, your life as well in someway and you come up with comments like that? I loved Caroline's answer. If that was the case she would be there with Tyler there, and she wouldn't even dance with you, Stefan

JFC.what is wrong with her.I'm dying LOL.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Idk why everyone compares Stefan with Edward(okay i know) but imo Damon is much more like Edward what with his manpain and creepy stalker tendencies and the habit of watching the object of his affections sleep(I consider this habit the creepiest of all.If someone did that to me,i'd prolly freak out and ask them to get psych exam)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

ITA with you about Edward/Damon, but I just like the sound of steffward, it makes me laugh like a kid who hears the word vagina in his health class. Lol we're all discussing the TO webclips and trolling, you could literally jump in to say hi lmao

Posted at

Idk why everyone compares Stefan with Edward(okay i know) but imo Damon is much more like Edward what with his manpain and creepy stalker tendencies and the habit of watching the object of his affections sleep(I consider this habit the creepiest of all.If someone did that to me,i'd prolly freak out and ask them to get psych exam)Oh the ONLY difference between Steffdward and Dayday is that Dayday is always wrong and steffdward is always right

Posted at
2425 posts

Edward is hot, sensitive, intelligent, talented, cultured, protected. Don't insult him by comparing him to the Salvatore's. If JP created a character like Eddie I will forget about klaus. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Edward is a non-vampire. The guy was a virgin! lol I still can't get over that. As a vampire, Stefan is more believable. As fapping material, its Edward. Although Stefan did have quite an Edward vibe in the beginning.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.