Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

She has enough strength and attitude to challenge him.

Correction:she has enough attitude not strength.Did you forget how easy it was for baby vamp Caroline to kick Mason's,(a fully grown vampire btw) ass?

I think the best choice for him would be a witch who can challenge him and kill him too if need be.or maybe atleast 500years+ vampire,who could atleast take care of herself.and Hayley isn't badass,she is a backstabber,a stupid one might i add.

Posted at
2425 posts

And Hayley snapped Caroline's neck. Either she's a super strong werewolf or they are just weakening Caroline. I agree he should be with an older vampire or witch. It'd be nice to see some power struggle. I feel like vampire/human relationship will make it too Twilight or TVD. If Caroline couldn't handle herself how would Camille. They will have to tone down Klaus a lot and I'm not sure I will like that.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh btw i wasn't implying Katherine when i said 500years+vampire.What i meant was someone older for Klaus,not teenage psychophants.

Posted at
2425 posts

I don't like Katherine either. No Petrovas. I want a badass, mature vampire that can stand up to him. I realize though people tend to love weak, nice girl/strong, bad vampire relationships. Probably because teenager girls can relate to those female characters more than strong independent women. Kinda sad. But I think that's why DE is popular and not the idea Bamon (Bonnie's too powerful) and Datherine (Katherine is too bitchy). I also think that's why KC is popular because Caroline is the nice relatable girl. JoMo said fans might not relate to Camille cause she's different and doesn't look typical. So I don't know how people will respond to her.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And Hayley snapped Caroline's neck

Chalk it up to Caroline not paying attention at the time but the show is very inconsistent with the vampire strength thing.

It'd be nice to see some power struggle. I feel like vampire/human relationship will make it too Twilight or TVD

Yeah,i don't want the relationship to be one sided.Lets be honest, even Klaroline would've been borderline abuse if it'd really happened.Its nice to see someone give Klaus a taste of his own medicine from time to time,just to keep him in check.

They will have to tone down Klaus a lot and I'm not sure I will like that.Thats still going to happen,eitherway.Its a redemption sl remember,Klaus WILL be toned down a lot,thats for sure.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

JoMo said fans might not relate to Camille cause she's different and doesn't look typical.

She looks old thats why.

Posted at
2425 posts

Thats still going to happen,eitherway.Its a redemption sl remember,Klaus WILL be toned down a lot,thats for sure.

True. I wonder how fans will react to redeemed Klaus. There were complaints that he was too soft this season. I think it will be worse in the spinoff and it's going to last for X number of seasons. I want Klaus to change and be less impulsive/abusive but not too much where it's OOC.   She looks old thats why. Lol. I think he means she's not the typical prim and proper main girl. She's not a princess with privileged background. She has a dark past and is emo and jaded. She understands darkness. I guess the regular viewing audience won't gravitate towards that.
Posted at

She looks old thats why.

She's a boring shitty mary sue just like the other lead of Plec's, that's why. 

They also hyped Elena as "atypical and different lead" for some reason, remember? I still remember facepalming hard on how Plec and KW were so hyped at "making different lead  than twilight" in S2, while ELena was being full on boring bella swan 

Posted at
2425 posts

I think I'm a bit bitter that Klaus couldn't reform for Caroline but he will in the spinoff which makes sense because change doesn't happen overnight. There needs to be a lot of development for Klaus to change and only a series devoted to him can give him that. And the Klaroline shipper in me is saddened that they started off on the wrong foot (him coming to MF and destroying everyone's lives) but he gets a fresh new start with people who don't know the extent of what he did which makes it easier for them to accept him.

Posted at
2425 posts

She's a boring shitty mary sue just like the other lead of Plec's, that's why. 

They also hyped Elena as "atypical and different lead" for some reason, remember? I still remember facepalming hard on how Plec and KW were so hyped at "making different lead  than twilight" in S2, while ELena was being full on boring bella swan 

Joseph said Camille is anti-Elena and is very "damaged" and "jaded." I don't think that's a typical MS lead. BN, what do you think of Klaus and a human together?
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.