Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

bah,why do we care.Is anyone even watching next season?

Posted at
2425 posts

if Caroline is still vapid and judgmental than no. Chances are her character will regress more. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Apparently Caroline is back to being besties (and roomates lol) with Elena in s5 so I'm starting to have doubts about Steroline happening.

Btw, we knew Caroline isn't going to the spinoff since February, I don't know why people still freak out when anyone confirms she'll stay in VD. Even denial has its limits.

But I bet if Klamille (does that sound like a sexually transmitted disease or what?) gets the Klayley type of reaction from fans, Plec will turn to other options lol. Klaus/witch whose name I can't remember. Klaus/random character they will later introduce. Klaus/Caroline's answering machine (that woud be Forwood levels of pathetic though).

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Flora, Gayatri, stop trolling that sole Tyler stan, ok?

LOL NO, never stop. <3

Poor cookie, she's trying so hard to show that she's cool, but inside she's dying to diss KC/Klaus/JoMo at every opportunity lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I didn't find her vapid and judgemental tbh.she only judged Elena and Klaus and she had every right.One dated her rapist and the other tried to kill her.As much as i love Klaroline,you have to admit she is way tooo young to completely get someone like Klaus.She needs a few more centuries on her to even accept that she is attracted to him let alone accepting him someday,

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Btw, we knew Caroline isn't going to the spinoff since February, I don't know why people still freak out when anyone confirms she'll stay in VD. Even denial has its limits.

Yeah,i don't get it either.Like are you blind or what.You had to see this coming.

LOL NO, never stop. <3

Poor cookie, she's trying so hard to show that she's cool, but inside she's dying to diss KC/Klaus/JoMo at every opportunity lol.

Lol,she ran away :P

Posted at
Cooling

Even denial has its limits.

LOL APPARENTLY NOT.

when I type klayley/klamille the anti tags shows up first LOL, but maybe they'll like her? IDK.

BTW Flora was the first one to use the klamille tag, she was liveblogging trololol.

Posted at
Cooling

I will watch S5 if Tyler is not coming back AND Caroline gets a decent SL (translation: I will not watch).

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh shit I was actually the first? LOL my askbox was packed with "do you have the link to the spinoff livestream" mwahaha Patri anytime � she has this thing where she plays it cool but then runs to vent in TC thread; then freckles will go "I'll report them for you"

Posted at
2425 posts

I don't just mean judging Damon/klaus but her overall teeny bopper attitude. She killed 12 witches and all she thinks about is prom. When she demanded a dress from klaus I actually thought why oh why does klaus like her. I love Caroline but they are making her really shallow and dumb. If we're talking about judgmental age isn't an excuse. Elena's is more affected by klaus than anyone yet in their scenes she never said " you killed Jenna! You tried to kill me." Caroline's just immature. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad