Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

what if they are twins?Lexi and henry?Or maybe Hayley's unknown parents?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Can you virtually throw tomatoes and eggs at someone?I wanna throw them at whalerina and Plec.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But lexi is stefan's friends so no.Omgzzz what about Caroline,his second unrequited love?FITS,i tell you.It just fits.

Posted at
2425 posts

For girls Carol or Jenna. For boy Klaus Jr.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh my gosh not junior c'mon 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Klaus Mikaelson the second then?

Posted at
Cooling

lol remember when we hated pregnancies in fics we never read

lol remember the wow you only hate the spinoff because it ruins your ship, you don't currr about the character

trolololol

Posted at
2425 posts

Klaus Mikaelson the second then?

I like it. Klaus should call his son Niklaus so people don't get confused. His daughter should be Caroline. Imagine Klaus braiding his daughter's hair and reading her a bedtime story. "Once upon a time Daddy killed 12 hybrids..."

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ikr its like klarolinedrabblings fantasies come true.except instead of Caroline the mother is Hayley.eww.the only thing that can make me watch this train wreck is if that baby and Hayley both die.Sorry if you think i'm horrible but NO.l just hate these baby sl's with a passion.

Posted at
2425 posts

lol at the Klaroline fans on Tumblr wanting Caroline to help babysit Klaus and Hayley's baby. Bitches please.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.