Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't want Klaus to call and pine for Caroline when he has all this shit to deal with. Caroline deserves better than to be mistress on the side/baby sitter. It's all to Maury for me.Yeah me neither.I never thought i'd say this but even Forwood is better than this crap.Besides she is waaay to young to raise someone else's baby.I mean Caroline would get to sit home changing Klaus Jr. nappies while Klaus is out their planning coup d'etat.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't want Klaus to call and pine for Caroline when he has all this shit to deal with. Caroline deserves better than to be mistress on the side/baby sitter. It's all to Maury for me.Yeah me neither.I never thought i'd say this but even Forwood is better than this crap.Besides she is waaay to young to raise someone else's baby.I mean Caroline would get to sit home changing Klaus Jr. nappies while Klaus is out their planning coup d'etat.

Posted at
2425 posts

Did you see all the posts on Tumblr wanting Caroline to join TO and babysit Klaus Jr?

Posted at
2425 posts

Caroline deserves wayyy better than that. Her being in MF and getting an education>>>>being surrogate mom at 18.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Imagine Caroline comes visit him in NO, and he's like "Caroline, love, take care of my baby for me while I kill some vampires.

First she'll be reluctant but then she'll spend time with the baby and its teeny lil sock will make her realize that her goal in life was to be a mother and thats when she'll decide to spend time with him.and then start treating him as her surrogate son,meanwhile falling in love with Klaus,who'll then propose to her and then they'll get married a b'ful lil church with a thousand years playing in the background.It will be a simple ceremony just with her mother and Klaus' family and Stefan and  Elena who'll be their to give them thier blessings.and who ALSO happen to be Klaus Jr's godparents.and then they'll live happily ever after.

Are Hayley and Klaus gonna fight over custory?Nah,Hayley's gonna take off,leaving a clueless Klaus to take care of the baby.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*there

Posted at
2425 posts

First she'll be reluctant but then she'll spend time with the baby and its teeny lil sock will make her realize that her goal in life was to be a mother and thats when she'll decide to spend time with him.and then start treating him as her surrogate son,meanwhile falling in love with Klaus,who'll then propose to her and then they'll get married a b'ful lil church with a thousand years playing in the background.It will be a simple ceremony just with her mother and Klaus' family and Stefan and  Elena who'll be their to give them thier blessings.and who ALSO happen to be Klaus Jr's godparents.and then they'll live happily ever after.

Sounds like bad fan fiction.   Nah,Hayley's gonna take off,leaving a clueless Klaus to take care of the baby. I can totally imagine Klaus in the other room, thinking of plans to overtake Marcel and his baby crying. And he's like "If you don't stop crying I will kill you" and the baby stops and looks at him and Klaus tears up. Awww
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

The worst part is that I can actually see this happening. Plec would. Sky is the limit for her stupidity.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh and with the baby,Klaus may realize he don't need no hybrid army.Family's what he needed all along,so he'll stop the killing and so in the end the Mikaelson family would end up owning the cutest little B'N'B just this side of vermont and then Klaus Jr will fall in love with Elena Jr and then these two will marry too and Klaus and Elena will be in laws and everyone will live happily ever after as a happy little family riding off in the sunset to the other end of rainbow <33

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And he's like "If you don't stop crying I will kill you" and the baby stops and looks at him and Klaus tears up. Awww

Lol,he'll prolly leave it with Rebekah since she was the one who wanted babies and she'll be like 'no candozville baby doll,you change your spawns dirty diapers yourself'.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad