Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

who is enraged cos of what?Everyone seemed calm on ff and tumblr?You must be following people like yourselves.lol

@Patri we haven't abandoned anything.Its this stupid site's fault.It keeps logging me out,i'll start posting regularly again when it gets its shit together.BTW did you watch the epi?I loved the Klaroline scene and Candice was gr8 this epi....

Also Stelena is definitely getting back together.Totally calling it right now.

Posted at

who is enraged cos of what?Everyone seemed calm on ff and tumblr?You must be following people like yourselves.lolI have blocked majority of tvd fanbase because I can't stand that shit, the only tvd people i follow are book-fans. 

The first whole book is spent on developing Elena as human, as she solves a mystery behind spree of murders in her town. You see her go to school, humiliate people, toy with people, interact with her little sister, converse with her friends(Meredith and Bonnie, the three of them being the local bitch-squad of the school), rage at Damon and try to win Stefan over because she can't take the fact that the "new boy" rejected her advances.  The book ends with Founders Day - as Elena is driving from home to the festival, Katherine appears on the bridge(and is revealed to be alive), and causes Elena to car crash and die. However since Damon forced her to drink his blood before, she gets turned into vampire. Second Book mostly has her deal with depression over loosing the life she had, to the point that she refuses to eat and wants to die. The person to tip her over towards living on is Matt who allows her to feed on him after delivering monologue on living. However Elena then shifts her focus to Katherine - she has ruined her life, everything we have seen her strive for in an entire fucking book. So Elena wants revenge, to end Katherine even if its the last thing she'll do. Elena ends up pushing herself and Katherine into sunlight, killing herself and Katherine. Cue Bonnie starting to have nightmares of Elena's ghostly form as well as a mysterious vampire not bound by vampire rules, Klaus, who has entered the town and starts to slaughter people Elena knew(the first introduction is extremely creepy sequence of him cutting the power in Bonnie's house and chasing Meredith and Bonnie through the place). As this is going on, Meredith's backstory as half-vampire who hunts vampires is revealed, everyone is rushing to find a way to kill Klaus(since normal tools don't work on him) and Elena's ghost appears more and more often, all of that culminating in Elena fully materializing as then yet unknown form of creature and summoning the dead from civil war era in order to kill Klaus. 

Apparantly something from that got an inferior rip-off version in the tv show now(well the bridge turning already happened and made me quit the show since the show raped one of the most brilliant twists of the books into plothole filled bullshit) and people are quite upset. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah the 4th thing happenned last epi but since tvd is supposed to be adapted from the books i guess it doesn't matter much.I don't mind the rip if its done properly tbh,its when the show fucks up everything i get annoyed.

Posted at

but since tvd is supposed to be adapted from the books i guess it doesn't matter excuse me while I laugh because this is bullshit and the show has not been adapting the books. Had they done that the show would be awesome.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Sorry Patri we were on Skype n FF lol, this place did get glitchy but we're still here �

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy....so it takes the show how many episodes to get to Elena finally realizing that Katherine is the one who is to blame for all the crap in her life........ugh, if that is a shout out to the books, JP should go and stake herself cos this is sloppy, its like what I am supposed to believe that after that intervention Elena finally got a few brain cells and got balls to take on Kat? You know I have decided, I'll watch how this season ends and then it au dieu for me. I am srsly tired of this show fucking up the books and not even trying themselves anymore.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Had they done that the show would be awesome.From what i know ther books have their own share of weird ass shit going on..Angles and fairies and god knows what.I know you love it but it doesn't seem all that great.Many people hate the TOD on there too.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Gayatri

That was possibly the best Caroline episode in a while. Candice was great because they gave her some material to work with for a change (Caroline has done few things this season other than saying "seriously?" and making googly eyes at some guy). I really liked the CaroSilas stuff, too. That scene had an air of danger about it that the ship never really got in canon (because Plec gave it to Dries and she turned it into a fluffy bunny instead of a dark ship).

I know Barbara kept complaining on FF that the scene was off, but I saw nothing wrong with it tbh. Was she expecting a love declaration by Care? LOL no. That was a good enough confirmation of her feelings for me.

And I'm  glad we're over 'new Elena'. She was an even bigger trainwreck than regular Elena, if theat was possible.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I am sorry but I was annoyed by how Caroline was trying to be in control of everything this episode - one moment she is all about being there for elena and then its Matt, how dare you be failing and not graduating with me! I know, she means the best but still it was an overload of her obsessive control freakishness...

Btw LOL, who knew these kids studied Italian and French at MFH? I laughed when Bonnie mentioned studying for exams....

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Barb was so whiny, but I agreed that his acting was off, I guess because we knew he's Silas since derp New Orleans. The 'confession' about why he came back was kind of off, but it was a good scene and I guess barb was just annoyed they didn't make out

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad