Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

.From what i know ther books have their own share of weird ass shit going on..Angles and fairies and god knows what.I know you love it but it doesn't seem all that great.

And yet even weirdest shit in the books has nothing on tv show's trainwrecky-ness. The whole angel thing at least makes sense, unlike 99% of tv show lore. 

Its infinitely superior thng in terms of characters and villains, though

Plec has tendency to try to take book plots in the worst fucking way possible. Yes book-Elena went on crusade against Katherine, but it fit her character - Book-Elena HATES to have her position challenged and Katherine essentially took her entire life away - we have an entire book for motivations and justifications of it. TV-Show Elena HAS NO CHARACTER. SHow ignored she exists for THREE FUCKING SEASONS and then she suddenly "oh let's kill katherine, lul"? Sorry, but I'll take even human damon and flower buckets from books over the current bullshit

Posted at

lol'd real hard, this has to be a record of some kind.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Soooo.................. zup?

Posted at

oh look who wandered in

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober
fuck you....
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I still haven't watched it yet so i'm staying clear of the thread

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Came home and we have a HUGE internet prob for the past month so i have to invade my dad's office just to tell you guys that i'm still alive. Downloading all my shows to stock up on what i've missed. Between LG, OUAT, Vikings, Hannibal and GOT, not to mention my chelsea matches (thank god for BBC) i don't know where to start. I feel so lost.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

So i saw this crazy thread named Klaus and the baby????? I'm not even curious to be honest it just looks all wrong in my mind. 

Posted at

So i saw this crazy thread named Klaus and the baby????? I'm not even curious to be honest it just looks all wrong in my mind.

Klaus got someone pregnant, not sure on details. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Klaus got someone pregnant, not sure on details. 

I assume your joking...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.