Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

I assume your joking.

Nope.

All I know is that he got someone pregnant and then there was this witch with only power being knowing if someone is pregnant and she said you will have a baby and klaus said i will have a baby and then klaus cried and wanted family or whatever and moved to another town to atone for his sins.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Thank the lord that i'm so done with this crap. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Was there outrage in the thread???? Did Flo and Glen set their panties alight?????? Ooooh tell me tell me

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Did they already play "Whose da mamma?"

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

BTW......i know you missed me......

Posted at

Did they already play "Whose da mamma?"

phoebe tonkin. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

oh Plecy!

Posted at

Was there outrage in the thread???? Did Flo and Glen set their panties alight?????? Ooooh tell me tell meyou have no idea.

I do not know whether the baby plot got more rage or the fact that Klaus also got a human love interest(an love triangle) did. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I bet the Klaroline fans were over the moon. AND I MISSED IT. DAMN!

Posted at

I bet the Klaroline fans were over the moon. AND I MISSED IT. DAMN!They are sending  death threats to both actors even now, feeling they "betrayed them" 

In other news, Plec ripped off The First Evil(as well as Book Klaus which is hilarious considering Plec is responsible for fucking up tv-Klaus), matt is loved by every single character in the show and apparantly saved the day just now and every single character who died is getting resurrected. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.