Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

and every single character who died is getting resurrected. 

The fact that the originals were leaving left them in a bit of a jam, they needed bodies. Just another example of no bloody consequencies in this effing show. There goes the very last credibility that TVD was pretending that they still had. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I'm not even gonna comment on the Matt statement. Its beyond me how he's still alive much less relevant to proceedings. 

Posted at

Oh did I forget to say it?

Caroline/Steffie will be a thing apparantly.

Posted at
2425 posts

Does anyone have a feeling Camille will have klaus' child at the end of the series and klaus will turn her into a vampire. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

NO

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Caroline/Steffie will be a thing apparantly.

oqewkrhwirehgterijhgtpwirjsdhfbadjshfojahwbdfiqjegwfoiqijsdhfjuhwgfojrwhgfuwhegfouwhger. 

TRYING SOOOOOOOO HARD TO CONTROL MY SMUGNESS RIGHT NOW...............BUT FAILING!!!!

Saw that coming from 25 million miles away. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Saw that coming from 25 million miles away

MEH.Everyone did.LMAO.

Posted at
2425 posts

Have you guys seen the anti KC blog: fuckyeanantiklaroline? The person is biased as hell. He/she calls Caroline a hypocrite for interacting with the person who killed Aunt Jenna and tried to kill her friends but is a DE fan. And every scene where Klaus is nice is "OOC" and doesn't make sense and he/she made like 10 gifs of Klaus stabbing Caroline. She posts like 20 things in the anti Klaroline tag every day. Klaroline can never have a good moment in their eyes lol. She said Klaus saving Caroline in the car accident OOC but if he didn't, then she would say he doesn't care about her and Tyler loves her more. Like if there was a scene where Caroline gets kidnapped by a vampire hunter and Klaus & Tyler comes to rescue her. If Klaus doesn't help because he doesn't want to get hallucinations she will say he's selfish and Tyler loves her more. If Klaus kills the VH, then she will complain it's OOC and dumb writing. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Oh and the other blog herbloodlacedhiswine or whatever is crazy too. When Klaus let her rot on the sofa, he doesn't care about Caroline. When he called Caroline in NOLA, she complained why does he care about her; he should forget about her and move on to Hayley. SMH.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Why do you lurk these anti KCers, no offense, it's understandable for someone to hate it and hypocrisy doesn't really stand out with them, no more than most shippers for anything. It is actually hard to hate one TVD ship while ironically shipping another since they're all whacktarded. Anyway, Candice said Care would still be Lexi 2.0 next season so sorry Red, wipe off da smuggggggg

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad