Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Kol: Hey Elena, want a cookie, or do you want to talk about how I was right about Silas? Kol: God, that’s a funny story Elena! Omg remember that time I warned you about Silas and you killed me and I was right all along!? HILARIOUS. Kol: Hey Elena where’s Jeremy?….oh…yeeeeah to bad. SHOULD OF LISTENED. Kol: *Looks in mirror* god I’m gorgeous. Rebekah, tell me how right I was about Silas. Kol: *to niece/nefew* and that’s how your favourite Uncle was right all along.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL

Posted at
2425 posts

It must be hard watching your significant other make out with someone on a TV show. Caroline (Candice Accola) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) haven’t so much as exchanged a chaste smooch on The Vampire Diaries, but that hasn’t stopped rabid Klaroline fans from creating their own pictures of the couple locking lips — and more. Candice tells Hollywood Life that her boyfriend, The Fray’s Joe King, is a little rattled by some of the images of the on-screen pair. “I get the naughtiest formulated pictures sent to my Twitter,” says Candice. “It gets really, really weird. … My poor boyfriend is like, ‘Wow, they get really aggressive. Those are some inappropriate pictures.’" Good to know the TVD fandom is so... talented. In a recent interview with Wetpaint Entertainment, Candice admitted it was the viewers who were instrumental in much of the Klaus-Caroline storyline. “I think the Caroline and Klaus romantic build-up wasn't ever really supposed to happen. …. everyone in the fandom and on Twitter just was really excited about it, so then it slowly began building.”

LOL.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The fandom did cause the build up, but it's not like they would have dropped it either way. Before 3x11 forwood was already dying to the point where almost no one gave a shit about it, so Klaus was a great way of freshening things up and I think the writers got attached to C and J's on screen chemistry, because when something is popular it's not like they're that afraid to drop it, hence Kol being dead 

Posted at

hhhhh, still no sneak peeks for next ouat ep :[[[[[[

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lmaaaaaooooo Candice said this at the panel 

Posted at

I  certainly hope she's trolling. 

Posted at

ROFLMAO

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL.

Candice said this at the panel 

I hope she isn't trolling,getting hopes of poor shippers up.Thats kinda mean,even if you don't like KC.

Posted at

I hope she isn't trolling,getting hopes of poor shippers up.Thats kinda mean,even if you don't like KC.

If she is not trolling then the bitch has sold out and became Plec marionette just like the rest of them. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Wow,this is great.As long as she agrees with your opinion(i.e hates KC),She is  allowed to have opinions but as soon as she disagrees,she is a Bitch?You're just...wow.BTW for your kind info,she sucks up to J.P the most. Never have i seen an interview where she said she  was disappointed with the treatment and the lack of sl of her character from the past 2 seasons.Oh and she also said she thought the baby sl was GREAT,a great way of redeeming Klaus and bringing out his humanity,as you know baby's are the most human thing in the world,its not like rapists and serial killers have kids ryt?so either she's just the biggest Plec marionette or just plain dumb.You choose.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.