Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

They should've killed Katherine around the mid-season point of this season.

They should have turned elena at the end of S1. Trhey should have let Elena kill Katherine at the end of S2. 

Posted at

Arrow season finale...

HOLY SHIT AT ARROW SEASON FINALE.

Damn BEST SEASON FINALE OF ANY SHOW I HAVE SEEN IN LAST FIVE YEARS, managing to top even OUAT's brilliant S1 finale and right up there with Lost Girl's S3 season finale.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HOW IS THIS SHOW EVEN REAL?

HOW IS THIS SHOW EVEN ON CW? HOOOOW?

CW IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD SHOWS. NEVER.

Posted at
23 posts
Neejan

I like how this thread has almost reached the 10000 posts mark.

Posted at

and yet majority of it has nothing to do with tvd :P

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

Have you guys seen the Cw schedule for Fall 2013. They have the Originals with Supernatural and TVD with another love triangle tv show called Reign. I see TVD and Reign ending soon.

Posted at

BEST PLANNING EVERRR.

Pair up a nonsensical modern vampire trainwreck with a fucking hystorical romance drama yea that will work....not.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I like how this thread has almost reached the 10000 posts mark.

&

and yet majority of it has nothing to do with tvd

LOL, yeah, just general bitching mixed with critical thinking) 

I see TVD and Reign ending soon.

And I won;t even miss TVD....I still have nostalgic youtube moments when it comes to GG, but god, TVD never.

Posted at

laughing so much already. no Idea what it is, but people are apparantly flipping out over trainwreck twists that make no sense?

Posted at
Methix | Kolelus
148 posts
Methix-kolelus

im suprised  Invested in your cuture , hasnt commented how   stephan putting stephan into a safe then dumping him in the lake isnt copying angel 3 ending  well tbh it is and thats the first thing i thought of when i saw it ,  and  i   have  seen this season  1x copy buffy and 1x copy angel she needs to stop pissing me off , besides that i liked ending and twist , but not the copy angel ending shit.

Posted at
Methix | Kolelus
148 posts
Methix-kolelus

angel calling tvd we want our  s3 ending back... wait now stephan has a evil verson of himself  who cant die , which is like angel having his evil self angelus , and they where both put into a containner of sought and dumped into a lake as a season final omg ,  JP UCOME UP WITH YOUR OWN SHIT ,  fuck you 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad