Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Dude,no one attacked you "personally" or your beliefs.If you can shove your "beliefs" down our throats all the time then she is allowed to disagree as well.Its your problem if you choose to get offended by a bunch of people you don't even know,not mine.So why don't you just take your own advice and fuck off yourself.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

AWWW FLORA.FAVE SCENE.<333333.Love you for posting that gif.

Posted at

Damn, I work too much and I missed Kitty raging. 

This sucks balls

Posted at

and Kitty, staph calling my girl a lunatic, 

I will cut your fingers. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

that kiss *chills*. I'm a little sad that that's the last KC scene we'll get. It was good though. And Klaus. He had so much swagger.

Posted at

I expected a kiss on the lips though lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah me to too. they gave that to rebekah and matt instead

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

To a pairing no one cared about, lol. I know we all hate Matt but I felt bad for him on that board 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

To a pairing no one cared about,

I kept asking myself what the writers were trying to do by giving those 2 rejects screentime together. It's prob a case of no one wanting them seperately so lets give them each other. Effing barf worthy and cheap as fuck, a.k.a right up Plec's alley.

I know we all hate Matt but I felt bad for him on that board 

LOL. No.......Can't get Elena, doesn't deserve Caroline and was Plec's male avatar so he would never truely consider Bonnie. It actually makes perfect sense him and Bex. Its just so awkward to process on screen.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Their fukin kiss was  the reason i didn't watch the finale.Fricken disgusting.I raged about it for days.I still can't believe that Rebekah macked on that low life.Talk about low self esteem.This is one of the biggest reasons i don't like her.Absolutely 0 self respect,she just needs a guy,even someone as worthless as mashed potatoes would do.

P.S How great was the Katherine beating up Elena scene.It even trumps the Klaroline cheek kiss for me.Katherine beating up Elena has to be the most beautiful scene of series till date,now if only she'd kill her.what a pity.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.