Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

omg i was going to ask her too lol.Lol Charishma,you should get a skype.We'd totes have a lot of fun.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

YUS DO IT it's so fun 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah i have a skype account, but i haven't used it in like forever. totally need to make a new one. I've just stopped trying to get my fanfic account to work. Plus I don't really like posting there. Most try to seem unbiased, when in reality its hard to watch a show like TVD and not be biased.

lol what do you guys do on skype anyway??

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I still read fics. And we have a group chat there, if you give us your Skype we'll add you 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh I assume you meant fanforum. I still like it but without spoilers it gets boring 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Most try to seem unbiased, when in reality its hard to watch a show like TVD and not be biased.

True i hate the stefan stanning there,and Flora don't you deny it cos it exists.Those people made me defend Damon,i will never forgive them for that.lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

But I never denied it, I warned you about it before you joined. I also get annoyed at how they all claim to hate the triangle, yet still speak about it for pages. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I mean they don't just hate on it, they engage about it and speculate it while discussing her choice. If you were really over it, then why get so deep into the subject

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah but you side with them.MEH.

I also get annoyed at how they all claim to hate the triangle, yet still speak about it for pages. 

IKR.omfg.I mean they all say there is nothing else to talk about but seriously,that triangle discussion is done to death.It is as repetitive as tvd itself.How they don't get bored of it is beyond me.It legit puts me to sleep.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

If you were really over it, then why get so deep into the subjectIdg how they can actually hate Elena and even then talk about her so much.Like the only discussions i want to have about Elena is how much i liked Kol  and Katherine beating her up.wtf.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad