Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I defend them for being pressed about the ocean but yeah they got annoying. Sometimes even their own bitterness is transparent, and I'll defend your annoyance but not Babis since she doesn't make sense 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah but they didn't stop about the ocean either but i can't hate them for that,since i can't stahhhp hating on the baby sl either.but really they needs to stahhhhpAnd add to that those pointless discussions about Fugsons creek annoy the fuck out of me.

Also,pls don't insult me by comparing me to Babi.Thats like offensive on so many levels.ugh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL I wasn't comparing, lmao sorry 

Dude Dawson and OTH are more boring than Elena, idg why they were all invested in those 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

idk how anyone can get invested in a show where the lead looks like a fugly ass hobo.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. I remember i used to love it but i can't remember why for some reason. Its been so long.

Posted at
2425 posts

I loved Brooke and Julian then they got really boring after they hooked up much like Forwood. Austin Nichols is hot though.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Omg nic you're aliveeeeeee �

Posted at

A reminder of Fugson's Creek

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

that is seriously what i think about when i remember DC

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I've seen that gif for years and I didn't know it was DC until fanforum told me 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.