Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Pacey=boy. Joey=girl. Dawson=boy.

Funny story, apparently Kevin Williamson was firmly on team Dawson and Dawson/Joey, but he left the show after season 2 or something (lol sounds familiar), the new PTB decided to try Pacey/Joey, it got overwhelmingly popular and then there was no way back. I read an interview with Williamson not long ago and it seemed like he thought until the end that Joey and Dawson were soulmates, but too many people wanted her with Pacey instead and the writers wouldn't dare mess it up for them lol.

@Gayatri, i think I remember it now. He was Robin's ex who had a band, right? In the episode with the cheesy video clip. lol When HIMYM was still good.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Funny story, apparently Kevin Williamson was firmly on team Dawson and Dawson/Joey, but he left the show after season 2 or something (lol sounds familiar), the new PTB decided to try Pacey/Joey, it got overwhelmingly popular and then there was no way back. I read an interview with Williamson not long ago and it seemed like he thought until the end that Joey and Dawson were soulmates, but too many people wanted her with Pacey instead and the writers wouldn't dare mess it up for them lol.

Its like prophecy. THIS TOO SHALL COME TO PASS!!! Thank God i quit TVD before i lost all sanity. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Sounds like SE/DE
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

idk how anyone can get invested in a show where the lead looks like a fugly ass hobo. 

how i miss this forum

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i think I remember it now. He was Robin's ex who had a band, right? In the episode with the cheesy video clip. lol When HIMYM was still good.Yeah,he is the one,lol.This season was the worst.It literally made just go WTAF and stahhhhp watching.I didn't even bother with the finale.I legit think they should have stopped after s5.Its soo fucking lame rn.Even loyalty can't make me watch this train wreck.ugh.

Also is it just me or does it seem like KW has a habit of leaving the show on its own after the first couple of seasons.I mean it happened with Dawson's and TVD.Whose to say there aren't other shows he abandoned lol.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Either way, KW wouldn't have saved the show. People are always whining that he needs to come back and clean the mess JP made, when in reality he is not actually better than her but just less ridiculous

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
I legit think they should have stopped after s5

IA, Season 5 was when I stopped watching and it was terrible already. Season 4 was the last season I found semi-enjoyable. But US networks have the ugly tendency to drag their shows to the ground as long as ratings are decent.

As for KW, it seems like he always abandons his projects. Even before TSC got canceled, he had already announced that he would focus on his new show instead (The Following). And IA with Flora, people act like he's a writing genius but he's far from it. Sure, he may be better than Pleccy, but it doesn't take much to beat her terribleness. It's like saying that Nina is a great actress just because she's better than Roerig. LOL no.

I've been highly unimpressed by The Following btw. It got tired after the first few episodes imo.

Posted at

they both suck,

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

S5 was but some episodes were still okay.S6 was legit shit.I only watched out of loyalty and NPH,but this season was sooo fucking bad,i ran out of patience,and apparently next whole season will be about the wedding,just those 12 hours of the day it seems and idc cos of the stupud Barney-Robin-Ted triangle,you'd think after 9 seasons it would be solved but no.Meh,idc anymore.

People are always whining that he needs to come back and clean the mess JP made, when in reality he is not actually better than her but just less ridiculousI guess its just a matter of opinions but at this point,i don't think anyone can save this show.I mean TVD has reached a point where even sane reactions to stuff seem stupid cos people never reacted that way before.Even if they come up with better sl's from now on,they can't just undo everything thats already been done,that'd make the last two seasons completely redundant......Idk,i think people are just too naive to think that KW's return or even JP's departure is going to make any difference.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*s5 wasn't great.

*stupid.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.