Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

WTF, they still haven't resolved the Ted/Robin/Barney thing? For christ's sake, it's been almost 10 years and we've already known she's not the mother since season 1. Why do they keep going there, is T/R super popular or something?

Also, from the gifs I've seen floating around I was under the impression that B/R were married or planning to get married and now I'm confused. Damn them tricky gifs lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Honestly that's why I hate himym because I didn't see the point of watching Teds 10-episode storylines about a different girl every season, we know none of them are the mother, including robin which they never seem to drop. I felt like the show just rips off of Seinfeld and Friends, two shows that I find way funnier, I just never got the hype for himym and Big Bang

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

KW is good at what he does though. Teen romance at its most melodramatic. Did he always want Damon to get Elena, but he wanted Stelena to run its course first? I remember him saying that he wasn't just going to through DE together. Their time would come and all that. I honestly think that with him calling the shots it would feel more like a romance instead of the TOD its become. I do like his style. He brought realism and an actual moral compass to this show. As soon as he left, it took a strange turn into bizzaro-land. He does get bored fast though lol. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I have no idea what KW's ultimate plan was, wasn't he the one who said that TVD at its core is Stefan and Elena's love story?

Btw I just saw that Candice cut her hair and can't help wondering if they'll make her wear a wig now. lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Claire cut her hair even shorter than that, right when season 4 started. So yeah

Yes KW is the one who said that, then it led to the other producers saying it too

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Patri,Lol,idk,i never shipped Ted-Robin but i guess many people did,thats why they keep going there but really i doubt anyone's into the triangle.Its was stupid before and its stupid now.Whats worse is that they even ruined Victoria and even Barney for this shit.I really liked him with both Quinn and Nora but idk why they HAD to go back to T/R/B again.

Also, from the gifs I've seen floating around I was under the impression that B/R were married or planning to get married and now I'm confused. Damn them tricky gifs lol.

Yeah Barney proposed to her and she said yes but it remains to be seen whether they do get married or not.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah but didn't KW also say something about soul mates not always ending up together?I thought he meant Stelena.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Claire cut her hair even shorter than that, right when season 4 started. So yeah

Ah I had forgotten about that. She looked cute with the shorter do. Not sure if I'm feeling Candice's, I didn't like it in a few pics I saw but I think it was mostly the styling I disliked, like it was sort of puffy and looked like it belonged to a 45 year old woman instead? idk.

idk why they HAD to go back to T/R/B again.

I was never involved in the HIMYM fandom so I might be wrong, but my impression was that B/R were the show's popular ship so I figured out the writers would keep going there. Sitcoms do that a lot nowadays, it's the Ross/Rachel syndrom. I still don't get why they had to drag Ted into that mess though. Love triangles are always THE WORST.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Btw, is Seinfeld really that good? I tried watching the first season once and i couldn't really get into it. But everyone I know says good things about it so idk, maybe I should give it another chance?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

the first season probably isn't that good but I never followed the show chronologically, it was just something I watched when nothing was on TV, and I always found it funny.

it's just about 4 friends who are total narcissists and self centered, they sometimes come across weird people or get into really stupid incidents. According to Seinfeld it's "a show about nothing", and that's what most sitcoms are like tbh. But a lot of people said they don't get the hype for Seinfeld, I think the spinoff is funnier (curb your enthusiasm)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad