Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: The Ted and Robin dynamic just brings tears to my eyes. They are so selfless with each other.

@Patri: Seinfled is just so oldschool, and not in a timelass classic kind of way. I used to watch it once in a while. You should watch the "soup" episode. Really funny. I don't know which one it is though. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The soup nazi is everyone's favourite but I've personally seen funnier eps. The one with the ugly baby was funny and i love the one when Elaine was mad that her boyfriend was religious 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

You have no idea how hard i had to keep myself from saying this but are you fricking serious??? :O.I hate Ted and Robin,i like their friendship but i never liked them in a relationship.I mean if she isn't the mother than whats the fricking point.This is the reason i never got invested in their realtionship.It was doomed to fail and we all knew it.Idk whats the point of rehashing it all again when they already have her with Barney.ugh.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I meant their friendship too. I love how they are with each other. I don't really ship anything in that show. Its pure fun. Actually no, scratch that. I ship Marshal and anything lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Flora: omg that ugly baby. How could I forget that? Some good stuff.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol remember when Jerry dated this girl who cried at everything? She cried a river when she dropped her hotdog on the floor, then they told her that her grandmother died and she was like "oh w/e" and walked away. I was dying at Jerrys face 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,i don't ship anything on that show either.I did like the Robin-Barney romance/bromance a lot till s5.Hell i even liked them in s8 before they turned Robin into a bitch,Sorry,nobody but nobody breaks my Barndoor's heart.lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*i meant i liked them in even in s6 not 8 lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

"Tyler who? There’s nothing like a cute older college boy to make you temporarily forget the show’s MIA hybrid hunk. That’s what happens when Caroline meets Jesse, a hot, smart, confident and disarmingly sweet upperclassman at Whitmore. Among the other fresh faces in the season opener: smartypants Megan, who attends Mystic Falls High’s 1950s dance and attempts to charm the pants off Jeremy, and Eastern European beauty Nadia, who crosses paths with Matt and Rebekah at a Prague bar — and comes on to both of them?! — before delivering an ominous warning to Stefan about The Originals."

LOL.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Another spoiler said he's "not a fan of fangs--for a very good reason"

lol so what is he. a victim/witness, a wolf, a witch, bahaha

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad