Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I hope he is a witch.That would help two purposes,get rid of/bring back Bonnie and  he will die within the first 5 episodes lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

it's obvious he will be human and probably hates vampires because they killed his parents/relative/ex-girlfriend. Sounds like Matt 2.0. It's hilarious that even with Klaus gone, Forwood fans can't win.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I can't wait to visit TC thread

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO It's killing me that some people seem surprised about the new boy, what show have they been watching?

I enjoy the amount of tumblr tears though, Forwood fans are accusing Caroline of not being good enough for TyTy (lol) and SCers are crying because Pleccy had promised them Steroline apparently lmao. Surprisingly, most KCers seem clam, I guess when you've been trolled so much you reach a point where you're like "whatever".

I just read the latest SS thread on FF and you guys have chased all (the three) Forwood shippers away. Shame on you. :(

I see all the bitterness there comes from Bonnie stans now. I'm still LOLing at the one who tried to compare Hayley with Kol.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I can't wait to visit TC thread

lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm still LOLing at the one who tried to compare Hayley with Kol.

that comparison. how do some people manage to cope with life, when they have brains like that?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: lol Barney is pretty awesome. Does the nickname Barndoor have anything to do with his sluttyness??

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah it went from three Tyler stans to three bitter bennetts

I see all the bitterness there comes from Bonnie stans now. I'm still LOLing at the one who tried to compare Hayley with Kol.    

Lol for the sake of lurkers I won't say her name, but she's Tri's favourite. it wasn't just us who found her ridic since Red lurked the thread and thought the same thing. I get her point about guys being excused/easily liked on the show, but the argument she used on it for Kol and the new guy in comparison to Hayley, lol staph. Kol may have been overrated but here's the difference, he had a legitimate motive and wasn't thrown in to get shoved down our throats, in fact they were probably trying to make viewers hate him rather than like him enough to make neverending twitter trends. Hayley was shoe horned in with a five second boohoo life story and helped kill 12 kids bc some guy claimed he knows where her parents are, like this is comparable? Other characters have done worse than her but their motives weren't random as fuck, nor were they laughably gullible (hey I know your parents so help me with rituals). The viewers don't give newbies a chance and that doesn't only apply to the girls, Caroline had enough flings for that new guy to get hate, she literally has two guys supposedly coming back her in the future, lets not pretend he'll get popular, lol that thread. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Perhaps the new guy won't get as much hate as Hayley (because EVERYTHING went wrong with her, and PT's weird accent and bad acting didn't help), but I doubt he'll become popular either. The last new character that legit became as popular as the regulars was Kol, wasn't it? I don't think any of the characters introduced in season 4, male or female, got overwhelming support. 

IMO, as the show moves forward towards its end, the more new characters get introduced, the more difficult it is for the viewers to relate to them or care. And introducing a character as a potential love interest that would cause trouble to popular existing ships hurts the character's chances to be successful anyway. People are going to be prejudiced and ready to hate the guy even before he shows up on screen, same like it happened with Camille.

It's common sense really. I don't know what Bonnie stans are smoking.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It's common sense really. I don't know what Bonnie stans are smoking.    

It's because of Caroline, they get so bitter at the fact that she's little miss sunshine to the point where they'll say anything is possible. I mean the argument was weak, Jesse will be fine because he's a guy? No, he still has to be interesting, which I doubt is what will happen when you consider how lame the last new characters were. "He'll be fine if he's hot", I should have laughed more at this post because, despite how shallow the fandom is, it's not the only factor in shipping. There needs to be a background to the character that makes him alluring, which as I said I don't see possible with newbies

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad