Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

LOL I know you meant to say Kirsten Dunst not Emma Stone lmfao. 

nope.

I meant to say Emma Stone.

Kirsten was a god awful MJ.

Emma stone looks like mary jane come alive.

whoever has decided to instead go with Gwen Stacy, also known as "that boring love interest who ended up permanently dead",  was a dumbass.

Posted at

and no. the reboot looks not interesting at all.

I have no interest on watching an emo teenager-school boy peter parker try to impress gwen with his ingenuity(since this spiderman has no powers), while angsting over his parents secrets, trying to protect himself from his father's best friend who is now a lizard, as well as trying to run away from Gwen's dad a cop who is hunting spidey. 

sorry, but that sounds bland as hell.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I don't think anyone here noticed, or thought of it while watching Avengers. But there were a Fightclub/Edward Norton reference in the movie. 

You see, Edward Norton was supposed to be Hulk, but due to complications, he didn't get it. But in the movie, Banner says that he tried to shoot himself in the mouth to get rid of "The Other Guy"(Hulk). In Fightclub, same thing happend:) 

Posted at

Thats actually reference to a deleted scene in Norton's hulk. Not fight club. 

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

don't mind it, they refered to stark tower as "baby" and thanks to audience's loudness I misinterpreted it. 

KITANISHI, YOU TROLL!!

Reboot looks shitty, imo. They are dropping the major factors of Spiderman's personality(that being a guilt-trip due to deaths of uncle ben and latter of gwen stacy) and focusing on more hated love interest of peter parker's , Gwen Stacy, who will eventually die anyway, while Emma Stone was far more fitting to play mary jane. 

That's probably why Tobey Maguire refused to play Spiderman because he thought it was too shitty.

Posted at

Pepper and Maria Hill's realization of the tripple affair, eventually leads to.... 

as well as 

oh gods, I am dying.

Why did it have to be paltrow in that role...fucking helll...to ruin that one role and most likely having her killed in movieverse.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't get that reference? And what were the complications? I just heard he didn't want to do it, but everyone seems to be praising Mark Ruffalo. I admit I like him better for some reason.

I have no interest on watching an emo teenager-school boy peter parker try to impress gwen with his ingenuity(since this spiderman has no powers), while angsting over his parents secrets, trying to protect himself from his father's best friend who is now a lizard, as well as trying to run away from Gwen's dad a cop who is hunting spidey. 

Your first sentence is exactly why I have barely had interest in any spiderman AT ALL. It seems like any version you watch is just a teenage boy grieving over his parents, then later his uncle or aunt, trying to impress that boring pretty girl, etc etc. Though I admit I still watched all the movies I just got so tired of SM storylines being more emo than Batman's. I heard this reboot is only made because Maguire didn't want to do the role anymore? Because after SM3, it was apparently confirmed there were would be a 4, 5 and 6. I didn't believe it until my friend sent me a source years ago a week after it premiered. And the amazing spiderman doesn't have any powers? WHAT.

You guysssssss who was your favorite Avengers here's my order

stark ♥ hulk oghk;flhklfhk yesss thor ♥ cap'nnnnnnnnnn <3  
Posted at

I don't get that reference? 

Norton's hulkmovie supposedly was planned to have that scene but it was cut due to it being "too graphical".

And what were the complications? \

Norton wanted more money as well as ability to influence and write his own script for the movie. MARVEL gave middlef inger. Norton left.

I just heard he didn't want to do it, but everyone seems to be praising Mark Ruffalo.

Because Ruffalo IS better. Possibly best live-action Banner ever.  

Your first sentence is exactly why I have barely had interest in any spiderman AT ALL. It seems like any version you watch is just a teenage boy grieving over his parents, then later his uncle or aunt, trying to impress that boring pretty girl, etc etc.

Which is exactly why I despise the current adaptation.

Peter Parker is essentially set up as cheerful down-to-earth guy ridden by guilt, trying to make his own life in the middle of city. He has no uber millions of money like stark does, nor he has some uber superpowers, nor any real attractivity or muscles. Normal guy who is set up to trumph over his actual qualities and not to angst over his parents or uncles or whatever. 

Batman angsts. Peter Parker is set upt o not angst but to want the situation he was in to not repeat itself. To repent.   

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

STOP SAYING THAT YOU WHEDONITE TROLL. YEAH I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY COULD CAST SOMEONE BETTER THAN PALTROW BUT I SHIP IT HARD HARDDDDDDDDD GET AWAY FROM SHIP. STEP OUT OF MY SHIP SHIP MY SHIP GO AWAY GO AWAY KLGLKH GRRRRRRRRRRR.

OTPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Well i didn't read about it, but it seemed obvious to be a reference to Fight Club when i watched the movie.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad