Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

hmm...

arnold, arnold

anorld, NO, BAD

and srsly, he should stop speaking german, i can't fucking understand him, jeez.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Okay you win. I fucking hated Batman & Robin. And Uma Thurman, an actress who I have never liked, ruined PI for me. Plus the costumes were fucking ridiculous, the chest suits had fucking nipples?

I have never seen a superheroe movie getting an Oscar and suddenly the actor dies and he gets one?

Exactly. And I think even TDK was nominated for best picture? "Best Picture" always goes to some fucking 3 hour long drama movie that's likely "based on a true story" where an old woman or old man narrates the whole thing, or something political. BORINGGGGGGG. Action flicks and Comedy never win that title, I'm sure once in a lifetime they have though. Regardless if Ledger died or not he would have gotten so much praise for the Joker, but if he were alive I kind of doubt he'd have gotten an Oscar.

Okay now I remember the part with Loki taking the eye. GROSS.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

And Uma Thurman, an actress who I have never liked, ruined PI for me

You should watch "Pulp Fiction" and you might change your mind;)

Ledger was so fucking amazing as Joker!;P 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Liked Jack Nicholsens aswell, his Joker was more sinister psychopathic like, where Ledgers was more insane psychopath xD

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

I never really cared for The Oscars. I have seen Oscar worthy german/european movies and ALL they get is "Best Foreign movie" or something. What exactly is the difference between a good european movie and a good american movie that they cannot be compared?

So, this is kind of turning into a movie thread, and I have to ask, did anybody already watch this:

Sasha Baron Cohen's last movie (Wassap? I'm Brüno. AHAHAHAHAHAHA) was fucking hilarious.

Kudos to him with the "german" versions of american stars. Willhelm Schmidt. PUFFI VATER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvxlLJTSS8s

BRADOLPH PITTLER. 

AND MEL GIBSON AS "DER FÜHRER"

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I still consider "Good Bye Lenin" the best german movie i have seen xD

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I haven't seen the dictator but I saw the previews when I first watched the Avengers. In a way I'm surprised yet not surprised that they'd make that movie. I kind of rolled my eyes at the 9/11 jokes "oh look there's the empire state building" etc. I know they're also making a statement though, of people being paranoid and stereotypical. As for Bruno I have never seen it...

Liked Jack Nicholsens aswell, his Joker was more sinister psychopathic like, where Ledgers was more insane psychopath xD Oh this is so true and I've been saying this all the time. I hate seeing the two of them compared by fans because come on, they BOTH played the Joker perfectly but in different ways.
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

I still consider "Good Bye Lenin" the best german movie i have seen xD

You haven't seen that many :P Good Bye Lenin is fucking cute tho<3 And I wasn't talking about german movies, I was talking about movies outside America. There's this chinese movie about a real earthquake and it was so fucking sad. Forgot the title but god, it was disturbing seeing a mother deciding over which child should get saved and which one should die.

As for Bruno I have never seen it...

YOU SHOULD. Brüno is a guy from Switzerland/Austria (not sure) and omfg, his accent is the best. Bradolph Pittler<3

In a way I'm surprised yet not surprised that they'd make that movie. I kind of rolled my eyes at the 9/11 jokes "oh look there's the empire state building" etc. I know they're also making a statement though, of people being paranoid and stereotypical.

I'm used to jokes like that, I'm german, lol. You mean the scene in the plane? Lol, "We love it to be Amerikens" or something.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

yeah the scene in the helicopter lol. That was so funny though.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Helicopter* lol, not plane.

I'll tell you what I thought about it after I've watched it. My friend's going to Turkey tomorrow (her mother was born in Hamburg tho, her father is turkish) and she's only coming back in 10 days, so I'm watching it with her.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad