Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

Seriously, sexism surrounding that irritates me. No one seems to be having a problem with Rhodey becoming an Iron Patriot(as in the would-be villain of upcoming movies), yet everyone has a problem with Pepper getting more important role?

As for Captain America:Winter Soldier, all that is known so far is that well, yep, Cap is trying to adjust to modern day life, ends up teaming up with a new character(essentially movie-verse's version of Falcon) and ends up having to fight Wintersoldier(Bucky) 

Posted at

Also oh gods how stupid people at usa can be?

So Joss Whedon has no right to criticize capitalism just because he has money? The backslash he is getting makes me lose any hope in humanity.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I kinda agree with people. . .

IDC who the other one is, male or female, but Tony looses uniqueness when so many got the suit

Posted at

Considering China has a WHOLE ARMY of iron men and IM2 dealth with a gazillion of iron man drones, your point is moot.

THe whole core of iron man is this whole arms rate of iron man suits.

Tony's will always be the most unique one(especially since they are upgrading his suit to a nanosuit one), but certainly not the only one 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Tony <3

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Haven't read the comics(nor do i care much for them), thought you were talking about IM3 and the IM movies. . .

IM2 dealth with a gazillion of iron man drones, your point is moot.

There was a couple of what could be described as "epic fail". There was 1 suit beside the one the bad guy made. Tony had multiple, i assume so he could switch if his main one got severly damaged and eventual repair would take a while. He didn't have multiple to give them away. It was shown to extent how useless those drones were. All Tony had to do, was regular punch one of them and they would be reduced to scrap parts, like the Turok-Han from BtVS finale, or the "standard" combat drones from Star Wars prequels(the really useless one that bid it by the million). To say they can be closely compared to the actual IM suit is ridiculess. They had a powersource similar, but they were utterly useless against a real IM suit. Even Warbringer(I think that's the name of Rhode in a suit) shot them down with his machine gun. I

Posted at

Haven't read the comics(nor do i care much for them), thought you were talking about IM3 and the IM movies. . .

Yes I am.

In IM3, Chinese government has "Armor Corps", bassically an elite squad of "iron men", who will help Tony in his fight against The Mandarin. 

There was a couple of what could be described as "epic fail". There was 1 suit beside the one the bad guy made.  

And Hammer industries are still around. And they will most likely continue appearing. cue improvements. The whole point IM2 made is that while those things might be inferior, it won't take long for the world to catch up to Tony's current tech level. 

Even Warbringer(I think that's the name of Rhode in a suit) shot them down with his machine gun.

War Machine.  And he might not have energy weapons but his "machine gun" is a hi-tech stuff created by hammer. Drones are aroung the powerlevel of the first red iron man suit tony built. 

like the Turok-Han from BtVS finale

Turok Han are not useless. While not as strong as Master, they are superior to the overall normal vampires in their durability and way harder to kill.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

hi-tech stuff created by hammer.

While that is true, Hammer & co. is laughable and was protrayed as a laughable company with a lot of funds but no talent to make weapons. The video that Tony hacked in the courtroom and the weapon that they give Warmachine, that ultimate small missile, that doesn't even work. While they are around, everything they have made is trash.

Turok Han are not useless. 

The first one that Buffy kill yes. But i specified "BtVS finale" because the ones in the finale bite it by the hundred, and only "wins" vs. the slayers because of there immense numbers, not because of their brute strength, speed and their killing mentality. If it were normal vampires down there instead, it wouldn't have made a difference for the outcome. The slayers would have to flee, and Spike would have to sacrifice himself etc. Nothing would have been different if it was normal vampires in BtVS finale over Turok-Han.

Posted at

Hammer & co. is laughable and was protrayed as a laughable company with a lot of funds but no talent to make weapons. 

They have shown to have resources and skills. They managed to reach Iron Man 1 technology within a yaer and there are a lot of scientists(as IMII has shown) around the world with capability to improve upon that. 

The only problem is the current management.  

They (as well as Mandarin) are the main badguys of entire iron man franchise for  a reason. 

The first one that Buffy kill yes. But i specified "BtVS finale" because the ones in the finale bite it by the hundred, and only "wins" vs. the slayers because of there immense numbers, not because of their brute strength, speed and their killing mentality

Yes, because Slayer is a superior being to any kind of vampire.

If it were normal vampires down there instead, it wouldn't have made a difference for the outcome. 

Yes they would get slaughtered in a second.

Seriously, a half-bored Buffy can handle five to six vampires without breaking a sweat. Scythe-wielding Buffy is known to be capable of taking out litteraly armies of them.

Turok-Han are way stronger than normal vamps. Just not stronger enough :)

Also the First most likely wanted this outcome considering everything played out exactly as it wanted(with Buffy finishing its job) 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

The point is, the Turok-Han is useless, because there are so many of them. If they had been as strong as the first that got out earlier in season, the slayers would have been slaughtered. But because they were so weak that a signel jab with a stake could take them down, they weren't any stronger than normal vamps, hence USELSS. ffs. . .

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad