Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Thor Dark World will focus on Dark Elvesm having possessed Jane attacking Asgard while the portals are down, Asgard is in ruins, Thor's mother is killed and Thor, Jane and Loki have to travel through Dark World in order to put together an army of resistance and stop Dark Elves advance.

Also Iron Man 3 apparantly features 40+ Iron Man suits that Stark uses to match up and defend against Mandarin(who has ties to every villain of previous movies) 

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Pepper's fate is unknown.

LOL NO

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

we also see

- weird ass man drooling all over pepper's cheek

- A FUCKING BUNNY WITH HUGE BOOBS OK WTF

- tony coming out of a hospital with paparazzi around him

Posted at

LOL NO

Pepper's fate AFTER the event is unknown. We know bits and pieces of what Tony will do after that, but pretty much nothing about Pepper. 

Posted at

For pepper I am talking allw e have of her post is her getting tortured or whatever:

Apart from that we know details upon details of what Tony does. Nothing on what she does.

The weird man is apparantly part of Extremis project who, if its follows the comic books, will become a weird cyborg-thing trying to kill everything. 

Hospital scene is most likely post-avengers OR when he gets the whole extremis armor set-up.  

There's also chance that Happy will die(which fits, sort of) or will barelly survive and you will have to deal with Pepper/Happy idea till he dies in next movie(which also fits)

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

well, the producer said "iron man isn't about a new love interest in every movie, it's always been pepper for tony. and she will have an important role in this movie" or whatever

Posted at

I have no doubt she will.

The problem is that Paltrow talked about not wanting to do more iron man movies after this at some point, which makes it quite likely she will get killed off if she truly meant it. 

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

i heard it's gonna be the last because rdj's contract ends next year or something

Posted at

He would be  dumb to not renew it. he will most likely renew his contract, but Paltrow is not so sure. 

Posted at
Halde
3965 posts
Halde

Does anyone fear it when the reboot of Spiderman 2 airs? This first one is so awfull for most parts, and Spiderman 2(Sam Raimi's) was pretty good. I am almost confident that unless they hire a real director, this will ruin the Spiderman.

Speaking of which, has their been anything about Spiderman being in Avengers 2? Although it isn't set to come out until 2015, and it hasen't been camoed, it could be cool IMO. And he was a part of the original Avengers project in the comics(or so i am told).

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.