Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*his

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Yea i suppose. I like Sam Raimi's Spiderman, especially the 2nd one, but this Amazing Spiderman. It makes my insides rattle. . .

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i liked that one too but i haven't seen the 3rd one yet.spiderman doesn't interest me as much as the other super heroes.i'd rather watch batman or iron man or anything else honestly over spiderman.this one was really crappy thoh.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Superman is the one i dislike the most within the "big" superheroes. He is so fucking lame!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

meh im not much into superhero stuff,if a movie is good,i'll watch it.but i have to agree i don't like Superman much either,althoh to be fair i've only seen the old movie.i like iron man and hulk thoh.neutral about batman and CA just bores me,if it weren't for the avengers and chris evans i wouldn't  even have watched it.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

CA and Thor bores me. CA is bad across the board, Thor "just" have major problems. 

I love Iron Man and its sequal.

I actually just watched Incredible Hulk for the first time today(I dig Edward Norton, he is amazing). I like most of the scenes where he weren't the Hulk. The movie was mostly only interesting when he was in human form and was a complete bore in Hulk form. The only good thing that happend in Hulk form was when he kicked the "supersoldier" guy into the tree. It had a similar momentum(if one can call it that) that what happend in the Avengers when he punched Thor into the wall. I almost fell off my chair in laughter LOL:)

I like Nolan's Batman as well, but Jack Nicholsen also potrayed the Joker so well in the older movies(I think they were Tim Burton directed). While The Dark Knight Rises had some plotholes where you went "Ehh?", i still think it share equal first place with Dark Knight in the triology. It was also the only of the Batman movies where the Batman had an actual arch.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I only watched CA for Chris Evans and to get the back story otherwise its just boring,not worth a watch.havent seen Thor yet but i just might coz of Tom Hiddelston.

I've yet to watch the sequel but i LOVE  the first one.i HAVE to watch it b4 iron man 3 releases lol

Oh,i've seen The Incredible Hulk only once.that too back when i was a kid and i have to admit i loved it,Edward Norton(i like him too)was gr8 as Bruce Banner but i think Mark Ruffalo did a better job.im waiting for the new hulk one to release too.

LOL that Thor vs Hulk fight sequence was great but my fav scene has to be Hulk thrashing Loki."puny god"LMFAO.

The only other Batman movie i've seen other than the Dark knight trilogy is batman forever and it was sooo blah.meh.i was completely bored.( i  did like Jim Carrey though).In the Nolan's triology,i liked Batman Begins the most,it provided us with an insight to Batman's mind.the 2nd one was good too,i mean Heath Ledger's Joker did overshadow Batman but i liked it.TDKR was dissappointing.Half of the time i was like what is even going on...and i completely despise martyrdom.which also might be the reason why i didn't like it.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Batman Forever blows meh:/

Batman Begins had the obvious advantage of being the first movie of a superhero series. The making of a "super"hero(i suppose technically Batman ain't super LOL), is almost always the best part. The first half of Batman Begins is amazing, and after the "villain" plot(if one can call it that) begins, in this case a gas plot where shadow guys wants to spread fear and paranoia in Gotham, the movie goes straight downhill. I have yet to see a superhero movie where about the first half of the first movie(if it's a series/triology of movies) is not far superior than the rest of that first movie. I will look forward to the day when a superhero movie is released where the movie hold a equal level of greatness even after the villain makes his/hers movie.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

BTW, did the Black Widow scene where she rode on the space thingie feel out of touch to you? In The Avengers they were good to use the characters powers in the final battle. Hawkeye and Black Widow not being superheroes did more human stuff(sitting on a roof scouting and shooting stuff, her trying to stop the beam while the heroes keep teh bad guys busy). But then for some stupid reason, she had to jump up on the back on one of them and control their nervesystem. I was like "Da fuq' is happening?". It would have been much better if we just saw her climb up the wreckages of this citys buildings to get there instead of flying on the space thingie. It was a bit ridiculous.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I always notice this but I keep forgetting to say it, this thread title is so uneccessarily long.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad