Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

i watch twilight for the lulz. i have a friend who loves twilight and she forced me to watch breaking dawn with her and when jacob saw bella's baby for the first time, i laughed my ass off. ARE REAL BABIES TOO EXPENSIVE OR WHAT??

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

or when edward heard the baby thinking in bella. something like "he loves you" OR REALLY? HOW CAN YOU TELL? what does a notburn baby think anyway?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ugh i can't stand twilight lol.Especially Kristen Stewart's wooden face and her mumbling.i really liked her in panic room,idk what happened to her and i hate Rob Pattinson too,idk why everybody finds him so hot,he looks okay,nothing special.

or when edward heard the baby thinking in bella. something like "he loves you" OR REALLY? HOW CAN YOU TELL? what does a notburn baby think anyway

Don't even get me started on that, stupid movie,as if it wasn't bad enough SM had to turn Jacob,(the only reasonable character might i add) into a pedophile too.Just the thought of it makes me rage inside.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

you don't like robert pattinson? how does one hate robert pattinson? he's like the president of the "i hate twilight" fanclub.

he's not hot or that much of a good actor, but you gotta appreciate the attitude.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
ugh,i just can't stand him,i liked him in Harry Potter well enough but ever since twilight my slight indifference turned to major dislike,maybe it has something to do with my both of my bff's constant fangirling over his hotness.i say one thing against him and i'm tagged as blind and tasteless lol.i do like his attitude tho,atleast he isn't blind to the flaws of his character and the movie.
Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Robert Pattinson is fucking awesome. What's not to like about him ?

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

he thinks edward should out himself as gay and that the breaking dawn sex scene should've included a walrus. he gets my vote

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol what??He said that??i didn't know that.Damn,if thats the case,he gets my vote too.I still don't think he's hot though.Sorry.Not

Posted at

He continuously trolls twilight fangirls that approach him on the street, has bashed the source material and the author more than a couple of times, has implied that he HATES being in the whole twilight stuff and has said that he is intentionally playing Edward as "creepy ax murderer"

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

not creepy ax murderer but "100something virgin stalker whimp who clearly has issues"

also i laughed my ASS off when fangirls were losing their shit when rob and kristen broke up. they kept twittertrending (on tumblr too) "robsten is unbroken".

sometimes i want nina and ian to break up too because i want to see the fan's reaction. #NIAN IS UNBROKEN

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad