Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

its a homage to Evil Dead (since that was original title of Evil Dead)

Also you have not seen many cabin horror movies have you?

There are 95 movies with word "Cabin" in them, including Cabin Fever, Cabin by the Lake, Cabin Pressure, The Cabin, Cabin of Terror,  Cabin  in the Mountains, etc.

I am afraid I'll end up comparing the characters to catherine tate and david tennant.

I fear I will be far too cheery about Fred and Wesley possibly getting a happy ending to even try to comprehend the movie. 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde
How does that make the name any less lame:/? Because many directors want their movies to sound like someone a 10 year old wrote dosen't make the name any less lame. . .
Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Something*

Posted at
Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' lands leads

Michael Stahl-David and Zoe Kazan have signed on to star in the sci-fi/romance indie In Your Eyes, which Brin Hill will direct from a script by Joss Whedon. Whedon’s Bellwether partner Kai Cole producing along with Night & Day Pictures’ Michael Roiff and David Rothernberg. The film is a described as a metaphysical love story about two seemingly polar opposites who are deeply connected in ways neither could have ever imagined.

Posted at
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I saw that at the movies weeks ago. I had no idea he was writing it?

Posted at

Yes he is, writing and directing.

Fun Fact:

Whedon has written one of the most critically acclaimed marvel comic books, The Astonishing X-Men, which is still regarded as the one thing that saved that entire franchise in 2004 from complete death and cancellation. Before the FOX  fallout with Whedon he was almost a sure person to write and direct X-men trilogy but sadly never got to it.  Whedon was the man who gave us Toy Story.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

WTF he wrote toy story? Why didn't you tell me this ages ago. What about the sequels? Cause if he wrote the third I hate him for the ending.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Why, I love the ending because it was bittersweet to me.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I am neutral with it. I wanted them to be with Andy even though he's grown up. I still have some of my toys, well they're just decoration now...I love the little girl though.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.