Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I'm not against artists slutting it up or getting clothes from ghetto couture, but it's so obvious that it's not Mileys style and she only did it to scream "I'm not with Disney anymore"

Taylor acted out again? I'm starting to think she's doing this for shock factor now. 

Posted at
2425 posts

She does seem desperate to shed her good girl image. But she always had a wild side. She took slutty selfies when she was 14. It just got over the top since she cut her hair.

When Taylor accepted her award for IKYWT, she said "I want to thank the person who inspired this song. You know you who are" and the camera panned to Harry and he was forced clapping. Supposedly she mouthed STFU when 1D were onstage. It was ironic that 1D presented an award to Selena Gomez and she sat next to TS.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Didn't 1D get booed? I heard gaga got mad about it and went to comfort them 

Posted at
2425 posts

Yep they did. And Gaga was sweet to talk to them backstage. I remember when NSYNC got booed when they won an AMA and Justin said "U2 already won alot. Let us have one." How times have changed.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

1D is that overrated band I can't stand so I should have been thrilled to hear they got booed, but I saw the backstage pics and felt bad for them. What were they booed for? That was nice of gaga but I've still been done with her years ago, too much obsession with fame and shock value 

Posted at
2425 posts

They were booed because logically, Blurred Lines was supposed to win Best Summer Song but 1D rabid fans voted a million times each. That's also why "artists" like Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone also won. When I first watched years agos, teeny bopper singers never won.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

yeah I just really hate 1D. I like Selena but even I don't think she needed to win anything

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.