Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/once-upon-time-season-3-abc-pulls-cast.html

Laughing so hard right now.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

What's the point of pulling them,now that everybody's seen them already ?lol.Still its hilarious.LMAO

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It's just they were so cheap, they looked like school yearbook photos. What the fuck was with the fake clouds? I know the show is expensive but those promo shots had no excuse 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LMAO,Maybe they'll make new ones after taking a course in PS LOL.

Posted at

Well this explains why this happened.

All the competent people were working on revenge's promo pics. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Omg,i love the pics,esp the group shot,so classy,whoever made the ouat ones should take note LOL.Still,i am more excited about OUAT then revenge..every new spoiler just gets me bored,esp the one about Emily dying,lol.as if.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL

Posted at

.Still,i am more excited about OUAT then revenge..every new spoiler just gets me bored,esp the one about Emily dying,lol.as if.

Opposite for me.

i started being VERY meh towards Revenge and quite excited for ouat. With every spoiler, it reversed. 

First Mike Kelley, responsible for wankery that was buttface gary stu Aiden, resigned as show creator.

Then the promo hit 

I can't wait to see how the death situation is handled, especially because it reminds me of the last season of Damages, which also marketed itself with the supposed death of the lead as flashfoward start of the season and that was one of best shows of all times, so that instantly got me hped.

Obviously Ems won't die, but how and what is what excites me(I am 99% sure its Aiden who shoots her but oh well)

After that, every single detail (like Ems going way darker and most likely killing people, the true meaning behind double infinity symbol, the hints that some people Ems wants to ruin are already trying to redeem themselves, exploration of how fucked up Emily truly is, etc) got me more and more and more hyped. 

With Ouat its...well, we still have yet to have a definite promo, so...

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Well,i am not over the top excited about either show like i was last season but still,ouat has me more excited because of the new characters,tinkerbell,Ariel,Rumple's dad etc,then again,the fact that next season will focus on Henry,yet again,puts a damper on things.

With Revenge,i was so disappointed with the last season that,i even contemplated not watching this season,i sooo expected Aiden to die :( Anyway,its just hard for me to get my hopes up again.Oh well,we'll see when the show airs,i do hope its better than last season,and Aiden becomes full on villain or just dies,i can't with him anymore.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Did you guys hear they made Whedon rewrite the SHIELD scripts
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.