Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

I never watched sleepy hollow,is it any good?I loved the movie with Johnny depp,if its anything like that,imma definitely watchApart from lead character name and headless horseman mythology being used it does not have that much in common with the movie. 

1781, American Civil War. Ichabod Crane, a historian turned soldier, is tasked with a secret mission by George Washington himself -  to, during the battle, locate and kill a mysterious mercenary soldier, said to be unkillable, in the enemy ranks who bears a tattoo of  a bow on his arm. The confrontation ends with the enemy mercenary mortally wounding Ichabod in the chest, and Ichabod beheading him, as his final act. 

2013, Sleepy Hollow, new York. Police Officer Abie Mills is following a trail of mysterious murders in the town, with victims being beheaded. Upon her search she stumbles upon a madman who claims that he is from 1781 and that his name is Ichibod, claiming that he awoke few hours ago after being dead for 232 years.

Through this meeeting, both Ichibad and Abbie uncover a different side to the town they both called home in different times. A side full of conspiracies, witch covens, demons and apocalyptic prophecies.

Its sort of "horror version of OUAT" (or what I would have expected from TVD setting hadit stuck to the books), so to say. Trailers make it seem like a Terminator knock-off - its really not. Reminds me a bit of older "dark fantasy" supernatural shows  like Hex or some S.King book adaptations, while at the same time having the same kind of mindfuck Lost was based upon.  

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Omg,this sounds even better than the movie,god,i haven't been this excited about a show since OUAT priemere(okay,so that wasn't that long,meh),it sounds really good imo,so gonna watch this show now,thanx for the info. :)
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
*premiere
Posted at

With OUAT it took till Graham's death for me to get completely hooked onto it.

This hooked me within the first 5 minutes of the pilot. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL I finally finished OUAT. hookemma rly? This fandom makes me laugh, fuck that ship, it was nonexistent through the entire second half. TEAM BAE �� WOOOOO~ That being said, hook is definitely my fave

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Man I am so pumped for S3 now. Neverland, my effing home. But holy shit that shadow man scares the shit out of me. Not a fan of rumple grudging on Henry though, coming from me who can't stand the kid. OUAT IN WONDERLAND AND OUAT IN NEVERLAND. FUCK YES I'M READY

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

HookxMe (fuk u glenna, keep your mouse face Kol), and BaexEmma. ReginaxFA. What she did to that dad and his kid was beyond fucked up 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I want to jump Hooks bones but I'm too scared to get stabbed 

Posted at

LOL I finally finished OUAT. hookemma rly? This fandom makes me laugh, fuck that ship, it was nonexistent through the entire second half. TEAM BAE â�¤ï¸� WOOOOO~yes, it was so non-existent that they were eye-fucking since the first meeting. 

And yes, Bae, the sexist jerk is perfect and every woman should come back to the boyfriends they chose to leave just cause. 

troll. 

Posted at

oh wait, emma did nto chose to leave him. he used her as a scapegoat and threw her into prison, because MALEANGSTREASONSSTUFFSMH

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.