Stefan and Rebekah?
WHERE ARE THE SIBLINGS.
lmao called it.Posted 1/16/2013 7:32:11 PM #
IT'S ABOUT THE ORIGINALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSPosted 1/16/2013 7:38:38 PM #
It's about Cami and her burning desire to know what makes Klaus evil.Posted 1/16/2013 7:40:59 PM #
The show will feature two new characters who are witches
Fuck Klonnie 2.0. Fuck this shit. I hate you JP.Posted 1/16/2013 7:44:44 PM #
what klonnie 2.0? we have Elena 2.0 to worry about.Posted 1/16/2013 7:47:41 PM #
legit tears streaming down my face @ the both of you. Can not fucking breathe.
- Fuck Klonnie 2.0. Fuck this shit.
LMFAO.Posted 1/16/2013 7:49:49 PM #
I rather have Klaus and Marcel be fuck buddies than him falling in love with Mary Sue Cami or hooking up with two Bennett ancestors.Posted 1/16/2013 7:58:34 PM #
It's sad but there's no way this Cami person is not a mary sue.Posted 1/16/2013 8:01:19 PM #
What do you two think of this, BR probably read it already:
- I know no one cares but I have some speculation. I was right about the sirebond and Stebekah it seems I will legit flip shit if I’m right now but I can’t do a read more on this app so here goes:
- I think this will be Tyler’s last season. I’ve been thinking this ever since the hybrid thing began losing its relevancy in season three. They were incorrectly built up as these unstoppable and immortal things that couldn’t exist, except Jeremy, Stefan and Damon killed them with ease. Now more than ever since klaus killed some and Elena can’t make anymore, I’m starting to see Tyler’s place here less and less. He has no family now. He’s never been a part of the suicide gang to preserve Elena. I feel like he’ll be reckless like season one and this will be his end. It’s just a very strong feeling.
- I think this will be Caroline’s last season on the show. I think she will end up going to the spin off show. I remember something Julie said about this being the gang’s senior year and not all of them staying in Mystic Falls afterwards. People assumed the person leaving to be Bonnie because of how fed up she seemed, but I think it’s going to be Caroline. I’m also thinking Tyler’s death will be the catalyst behind her leaving.
Posted 1/16/2013 8:10:02 PM #
- Stefan does something heinous. Something he will have to own completely. Something that can’t be rationalized or excused or something he does on behalf of another. He started the season feeling guilt for respecting Elena’s decision but maybe he will end if taking matters in his own hands. Something not everyone will agree with.
Hayley is looking better and better now. At least she's bad ass.Posted 1/16/2013 8:10:18 PM #