Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
@Kay doppelicious:I will love that too,Stef with a motorcycle how cool is that,i hope he takes Elena for a ride.
Posted at
Guys i think alot of people weren't happy that Paul didn't win the TCA award myself included coz he really deserved it,hollywood life published an article about how Paul should have won over ian,there is another site that wrote an article too about the same thing just check Stelenalove.com you will see it,but i'm happy that Candice and Micheal win,i wasn't even suprised when i see the list of the winners its nothing new every year is like that Nina and Ian for best sci-fi actor/actress. I wasn't happy that JoMo didn't win for best villain but no problem i hope one day him and Paul will get something bigger,after all TCA isn't that special and i'm so happy that Trion of PLL got an award i don't even know why Lucy get one,her Character isn't interesting at all.
Posted at
*i mean Troian.
Posted at
593 posts
Lord-of-winter

Paul didn't win TCA awards that's so lame. To me his the best male actor on the show, I guess rabid fangirls don't appreciate his talent there to busy filpping out over Ian and Nina.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Amina, hey girl! How are you? Loved your post! Yes, I also feel its a bit too early for SEx to happen, but I think it will happen because he will find out she chose him and when Elena choses to make the transition I guess it will happen naturally...but in some way I am glad to see them being together finally! Lets show those DE fans what real passion is!

hollywood life published an article about how Paul should have won over ian,there is another site that wrote an article too about the same thing just check Stelenalove.com you will see it,but i'm happy that Candice and Micheal win,i wasn't even suprised when i see the list of the winners its nothing new every year is like that Nina and Ian for best sci-fi actor/actress. I wasn't happy that JoMo didn't win for best villain but no problem i hope one day him and Paul will get something bigger,after all TCA isn't that special 

Yes, yes, yessssss!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
@Liza:Oh yeah lets show DE fans what real passion is coz SE doesn't just have sex they made love for each other and i guess SEx will happen naturally or may be in a way that none of them expecte it to happen just like their first sex. @Lord of winter:You know i have nothing against Nina and Ian i think they are both talented but sometimes i just wish Paul isn't on TVD coz no matter what his talents will always be overshadow by Ians hotness and beauty,TCA isn't interesting anymore coz every year its the same people its like they are doing it on purpose by making Nina and Ian win by default. You know this year they nominated Nina and Kat for best actress and they know their is no way Kat could win over Nina had it been its Nina and Candice,Candice will definitely win without a doubt. Also i think part of the reason why people like Nina is coz she is dating Ian.
Posted at
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

@Liza: Oh I love his red car too!! Haha! I like Stefan being versatile. Maybe he'll keep both :) And it wouldn't suprise me if Damon smashed his car out of anger lol...Damon is pretty pissed. Yes Stefan is definitely getting more awesome! I mean I know it's just opinion and all, but I love Stefan way more than I love Damon lol Oh I think the SEx won't be till a few episodes later because the first eppy will be a lot of sadness, anger, etc...so that will be saved for later, i'm sure. But when it happens I want some fire works! We'll show those DE fans that Elena can and will have EVERYTHING with Stefan.

@Amina: Hey girl! Oh yeah the awards were what I expected. If teens are the ones voting then it's no suprise to me that Ian won lol...since they fan girl over him ALL THE TIME. But I am defnitely loving the fact that reviewers are talking about Paul and what an amazing job he did in S3. I agree, I mean he owned it. At least he's being recognized somewhere.

Posted at
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

@Amina: Oh I agree with you soo much! Stefan and Elena just have things that Damon and Elena could never have. Stefan and Elena actually made love, they didn't JUST have sex. And if her Damon ever did it---there really wouldn't be that love and connection there. It would just be lust for the most part. Not that I EVER want to see that, mind you. I might have to excuse myself to the bathroom if that ever showed up on my tv screen lol. And I think you're right about people's strange obsession with Ian and Nina's relationships. Ugh...people need to get over themselves.

Posted at
@Kay:Yeah the obsession over Nian is just too much and it can be annoying sometimes,wetpaint said they are the best couple ever i wasn't suprised when i saw it coz they are Pro-Nian/Delena.
Posted at
287 posts

hi everyone, my laptop  broke!!am off on hol end of sept, so when i get back it will be just in time for tvd!lol!

@kay saw your new profile pic on fb, he's such a dish!!

i love the idea of stefan on a moterbike, yeah i think he'll be helping show elena the perks of her new situation.  am also so keen to see how the flasback is played out. hopefully it will be stomped out pretty quickly, yeah it happened did it change owt not really. alot of d/e fans are like oh yeah theres a instant spark, someone said it to me on fb, n like i tried to point out, elena was a young girl here 16, fighting with matt, n hadn't meet stefan. but a spark doesnt always havo be sexual or romantic, no fan cant deny that d/e have something, its just not romantic, in my opion anyway.

has everyone heard to new spoiler of someone who knew tyler, do we think sje's going to notice that tyler isnt really tyler?

to be honest i dont think am that bothered by the new charaters.

but i guess there needs to be a new sex buddy for damon. i was watching tvd other day, and i thought about the motel scene, the way d/e kiss is no different from how damon kisses anyone else, kat rebecca, kelly, isobel, its quck, hard rough, gropy, but s/e have expressed many different kisses, thats why 3.22 was such a beutiful pure moment.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad