Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

And no I'm not a DE fan lmao

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. You know they really have no argument when they have to resort to the "saving game". Not only that, but "third party saving" as well. LOL. If thats the case then EVERY character in TVD is "symbolically linked" and are destined. 

Posted at
@Flora:I love you....you really knows how to give an accurate answer to those kind of people,if anything i say Stefan is the one that saved Damon coz if he had taken Elena first then probably Ric would have killed Damon so technically it was Stefan that saved Damon....AGAIN. This further proves that Stefan is Damon's true savior.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

haha ILY too :) And yeah pretty much, Stefan has always been the main one to look out for Damon and when he went to save him from Bekah in 3x18, who was trying to stop him? ELENA. Not that she did not care about Damon in danger, but she was more concerned with Stefan approaching Klaus. It amazes me that even after selling yourself to the devil (Klaus) in order to save your brothers life, Stefan still gets hate from DE fandom. Amazing.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

they saved each others life with no intention of it. And that’s what I tried to say: the meaning is symbolic, because even when they don’t try to, they survive together. And yes, if it was anyone else’s blood in her system I would say the person saved her life,

Oh gosh....its probably from people like these where Plec gets her inspiration on ruining the show...

Posted at
@Flora:I don't think DErs will ever appreciate Stefan or give him the credit he deserves no matter what he did,he has put his life at risk for Damon countless of time but he still get so much hate and i'm sure if it was Damon that did all those things to Stef all you could hear is "Damon is awesome he is so selfless he love his brother so much" blah blah blah. DE fandom are just unbelievable.
Posted at
Guys here is a link to a great SE writer,her fanfics are amazing i promise you wont regret reading any of her stories. She is a great writer. http://m.fanfiction.net/u/502972.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah I'm close to unfollowing like five DErs on tumblr
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I'M BACK MY BABIES!!!!!!! WHAT'S CRACKING?

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. This was actually why i joined this forum in the first place. Back then the forum was permeated by pure DE fans. NOTHING Stefan did was ever appreciated and was always compared to Damon. Sigh, sad to say that perception is still very much held by the majority. But screw them, as long as we are TRUE and UNBIASED we can ship our Stefan for his unselfishness and honor.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad