Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

.i admit it's also refreshing for a change to see Stefan shout at Elena, he never did that or told her the plain truth about stuff and it's good to see a Stefan who just doesn't lap up to anything Elena says or does

@Heather, I feel ya! I sooooo wnat him to shout also something along the lines of her being even worse than Katherine....and end it of with - I hope you stick with Damon because I ain't taking you back.

Caroline probably felt the same,i think she wanted to cry for him :(.and idk why people don't understand why she is so loyal to stefan,he fucking saved her life time and again,she is who she is now because of him,because he taught her,because he is the only one who gave a fuck when she became a vampire while Damon wanted to kill her and not only that,he always was there for her(if you forget s3,i.e,which i try to,a lot)and it makes sense that she'd feel most loyal towards him,even more than her boyfriend or her best friend.if these Damon stans ever get their heads out of Damon's ass they'd see that too.

I am so disappointed in that reading some people' comments here, including the staff. I am so pissed none of that ever gets mentioned - Caroline went through so much pain both physically and psychologicaly when she was with Damon and when she wasn't with him - lets not forget she became a vampire without even understanding what was happening to her - she was completely alone in that process and Stefan was the oNLY one to help her - not because she was Elena's friend but also because he felt responsibility for what happened to her - and that is why she is so on his side! What is so hard to understand about that?!

Posted at
287 posts

my heart broke for stefan in that moment he foumd out about d/e. and i hate that they put d/e in the lakehouse, which was full of stelena moments. n made elena say that comment about it all being a memeory. feel the writers really have have messed up s/e. i wonder what will happen with the sire bond, will it be that she'll snap out of it? but is it to much for stefan?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Amie Its because they're wearing shipper goggles.They fail to see the logic behind Caroline's hatred for Damon and her loyalty towards Stefan because their heads are so far up Damon's ass,its hard to see anything else.Sometimes i just can't believe the retarded comments i read over here.One even said that Caroline is jealous of Elena because she couldn't please Damon the way Elena can.i was like wtf,i can't even.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Charlie, I feel you. I was also miffed about Delena going to the Lakehouse because it's sort of like a place with Stelena memories. And so much hate for Caroline, at the moment Caroline is Stefan's only friend and I can't forget all the stuff Stefan did for Caroline when she turned. I was actually disappointed in S3 that Caroline was not there for Stefan during his ripper phase because the writers just glossed over that. But I'm happy their friendship is ressurected, it's one of the pure friendships in TVD.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Kiddie Pool ITA

@ Heather and Charlie - I was beyond pissed DE went to the lake house and Elena even said her love for Stefan felt like a distant memory......yeah I know it was before he "unsired" her but still. Also I think they are making up for the s3 scenes when Caroline wasn;t there for him...thats why they had that whole - when you loose it, come to me - talk in episode 3 or 4. I just want to see these two hang out more now, like maybe a Jon Bon Jovie concert or something - also I liked how they touched on the Klaus subject and it got me wondering, will Caroline talk about whatever she feels about Klaus with Stefan? I think so because he might really well understand her - he used to be friends with the guy...

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Liza, true, the Klefanoline thing presents quite an interesting dynamic. Klaus has this liking and respect for Stefan and they always have these boy talk moments together lol. While with Caroline Klaus' playful side comes out. If written well Klefanoline has a rich storyline without the romance.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Idk, at the moment pretty much everything about SE is ruined. At least Stefan during his ripper phase had moments when he reflected on Elena. Even when he was at his meanest he still got affected with Elena to an extend. But now when it comes to Elena, nothing,I mean it's like she's totally changed. So I wonder how the writers will change those dynamics. Elena's 360 leaves a lot to be desired.
Posted at
My Goodness,I really felt bad for Stefan in that scene where he finds out about DEx,he was devastated and when he asked Caroline that she should tell him how together are they you can tell that a part of him is scared and doesn't want to hear the answer but at the same time he just wants to know.God i just want to hug him and tell him that everything is gonna be okay.
Posted at
@Liza:I think its high time for someone to knock some real senses into that doppelbanger's head,God how long before she realises the sire bond has an immense negetive effect on her that it turns her into a completely different person and what is really annoying is that she doesn't want the sire bond to be broken for her own selfish reason,she wants to enjoy the feeling of being with him Cox it feels.I'm really happy to see Stefan shout on Elena for once and like you I want him to tell her somethings along "you are no better than Katherine may be even worse,rot in hell Elena"
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Actually for the first time,i'm not blaming Elena for this,this clearly is the work of the sire bond,she wouldn't have jumped into bed with Damon if it weren't.And really whats so bad if she doesn't want the cure?the only problem is the sire bond and until that is broken,she won't want to be human again.Its Stefan who seems to be unable to accept the fact that she could have feelings for Damon.Which is weird,when he was the one who wanted her to explore them in s3.Don't get me wrong,i love him as much as the next person but he came across as really pathetic, looking for the cure and forcing Jeremy to kill the the vampire,without even asking Elena.I'm sorry but who the fuck is he to decide what life she should or should not have,isn't that her decision?something he always respected but now doesn't seem to give a fuck about.Instead of working thru it like a normal person,he wants the easy way out again.And i don't even know why he gets to be so self righteous after all the shit he put her thru in s3.I honestly think Elena should've chosen Damon in the s3 finale,that would have made much more sense than her randomly choosing Stefan when her terrorized her like that.This girl's life decisions really make no sense.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad