Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Well Damon never shows any indication that he want to turn her for his own desire,but he is pretty much like vampire Elena better and if to say everything she has done for the past couple episodes is on her own free will i doubt if Damon will be okay with her turning back into human coz he knew human Elena will never be like that with him and the reason why i say Stefan deserves better is that it seems like she is not appreciating all the things he is doing for her,like she is taking advantage of that coz really what can Damon do to Elena that Stefan couldn't why all the drama between 2 brothers i know Stefan treats her like shit in s3 yet she still choose him and take him back i give her credit for that coz its not every girl that can do that.I don't think Stefan owes her anything either but he might think that after what she did to him in s3 plus he is still feeling guilty about her turning so he might think that he owes her something.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Amina, a hug to you too love. I miss Kay btw. She really ought to come for a visit. I would have loved to hear her view on this more than anything.
Posted at
@Heather:OMG did U just read my mind coz I was just thinking about the same thing. I miss Kay and all your posts today remind me of her coz if she was here she would have said the same thing. God I really miss her and yeah I would like to hear her view on this season more than anyone. I hope she didn't explode coz its alot to take in.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Contrary to what you said,even tho Damon might like Vamp Elena more,i think he'd want her to take the cure so that she can break the sire bond.Say what you will about the guy but he really loves her and i think he'd want it to be real with her and not because of the sire bond.

Posted at
I'm nit contradicting myself with anything and i never said Damon doesn't love Elena,even the hard core SE shipper will admit on that what I'm saying is that he prepares her more as a vampire and given a choice between human and vampire Elena he will definitely take Vampire Elena. And I do believe he wants it to be real coz as much as I hate the thought of DE I actually felt bad for him in this episode you can tell that he is really trying hard to pretend that it doesn't suck he wish it could be real,again i believe he will want her to take the cure to break the bond but like I said if to say everything she has done was on her own free will I doubt if D will want her to turn back to human.Btw don't think I'm a Damon hater,just coz I said all those things doesn't make me one I just prepare Stefan over him and I have a love/hate relationship with him.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I didn't mean you were contradicting yourself,i mean't i wasn't agreeing with you lol.and i yeah i agree with you that if Damon had a choice he'd take Vamp Elena over Human Elena.and don't worry you didn't come off across as Damon hater.but it doesn't matter either way coz i do hate him lol. 

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Although it irks him I think Stefan is slowly coming to terms with the fact that Elena has some feelings for Damon since S3. What he probably can't stand is Elena not getting closure from those feelings. Like he once said in S1 he came to start a life with Elena. And there's point in living that life with Elena's feelings for Damon unresolved. For him I guess it's either he has Elena or not at all. Damon is quite comfortable with the little of her he can get.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Heather, tbh, I think Stefan knew ever since s1 that Damon had feelings for Elena - remember what Isobel told Elena about them being in love with her? I just think this time Stefan does not want the repeat of what happened with Kat. I will even go and say that is why he reacted that way when Caroline "told" him about DEX, yes it hurt that they slept together but I think the fact that Damon did not tell him about it hurt a hell lot more because Stefan does not want to have a deja vu of what happened with Kat because a) they lost their lives and b) they drifted apart as brothers and now that they have come all this way and rebuild their relationship - the trust is gone once again. I mean, just think about it - ever since s1 Stefan has known that Damon was interested in Elena, he knew it was inevitable, but this time he wanted it to be "fair" if you can say so and be all - ok we both like her but instead of going against each other;s backs lets be honest with each other about it. Stefan never told Damon to stop loving Elena or not having feelings for her - hell, he did not even tell him to leave town as they said they would once Elena chose - because in his mind since the decision was made, he wanted to still have his brother by his side - and now its all ruined. His brother lied and betrayed him AGAIN. I think that hurts him more than the fact that they have slept together.

Posted at
@Gayatri:Oh no worries love,I understand.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Liza. That's quite a good analysis of what panned out. Katherine cost them so much as brothers and I guess Stefan was willing not to let history repeat itself again. I wonder how's he's gonna react to Damon after hearing all this. He's sort of very volaitale at the moment and I also want to see how Damon's gonna deal with it.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad