The Originals Spin Off
JP thinks we care about these humans who are oblivious to supernatural and slowly finds out. Because that's fascinating and having someone as clueless as you as protagonist, makes the story more relatable.
Sadly the problem is NOT that concept, but Julie "Ill write boring character-less mary sues" Plec.Posted 1/21/2013 3:31:38 PM #
And why would Klaus out of all people hang out with a human (unless she is of use to him like Elena was)? It sounds weird. If this chick starts following him around trying to psycho-analyze his evilness, the in-character thing for Klaus to do would be to snap her neck LOL. But perhaps there's more to Camille than meets the eye?
I just hope that's not a case of taking Klaus out of a town where he hanged out with high school students only to put him in another town where he hangs out with college students. Come on now, Plec.Posted 1/21/2013 3:33:54 PM #
- Because that's fascinating and having someone as clueless as you as protagonist, makes the story more relatable. Sadly the problem is NOT that concept, but Julie "Ill write boring character-less mary sues" Plec.
- I just hope that's not a case of taking Klaus out of a town where he hanged out with high school students only to put him in another town where he hangs out with college students. Come on now, Plec.
Posted 1/21/2013 4:05:53 PM #
- But perhaps there's more to Camille than meets the eye?
it's not like she cares about what people actually want,
she just wants to make her fantasies a reality
a boring fat fuck like her wants to live out in her dreamworld that she is skinny and boys worship her no matter how boring,plain and retarded she maybe bePosted 1/21/2013 4:18:40 PM #
she just wants to make her fantasies a reality LOL, yes, she is so carried away by the nian soft porn she does not even show us klaroline anymore - I mean you would expect Klaus to show up at Caroline's especially after the whole massacre of the 12 hybrids....but nope, Nian gets priority above anything else.Posted 1/21/2013 11:48:28 PM #
you do know that most of the characters that are written on tv are the writer's avatar, rofl
lol Plec is Elena, and i have seen plec's tweets and she comes off as a narcissistic bitch and it actually reflects it on Elena's personalityPosted 1/22/2013 5:42:19 AM #
Hi I'm new here... sort of..I just have about a year to post ..whatever I just wanted to ask what will happen with klaroline because I'm really starting to freak out with the whole spinning off thing ..I mean Klaus and Caroline is the only reason I still watch vampire diaries and I have a strong feeling that they will just find a lame excuse to destroy it..Posted 1/22/2013 1:00:27 PM #
of course they will, Plec hates Caroline roflPosted 1/22/2013 1:21:01 PM #
Welcome to the forum ♥
- Klaroline has a huge fan following, so I don't think it's something they'd completely be willing to drop. I'm not saying "klaroline will happen" I'm just saying the spin off is probably more of a set back rather than a "goodbye klaroline" If I'm going to be honest I can't see Candice enthusiastically joining that show. People have their own opinions or predictions that she would, because the writer's have said recently that several characters will realize they can't stay in that small town forever. Then you have the foreshadowing between Caroline and Klaus, like "good thing high school's almost over" and "small town life won't be enough for you" You see, 3x20 (the decade dance) was debateable of being a foreshadow, but 4x09 (the winter ball) was kind of some obvious foreshadowing or fanservice from the writers, because once again Klaus was obviously making the point he's made four times. And then she just pauses like she did at the dance, because she knows he's right.
- For Carol's death that destroyed it for people and it should destroy it, but seeing the way Stefan and Damon have gotten away with shit and killing characters who were significant to the main group (tyler's uncle, matt's sister, Jeremy, bonnie's grandmother unintentionally, bonnie's mother), it isn't outrageous to say that klaroline could be over. I mean, Klaus is the villain, but why is it that we had to hear Caroline and Stefan admit they aren't any better than him, the scene after he killed 12 hybrids? It's just kind of obvious writing there, that they want these "heroes" to realize they aren't as moral as they think.
Posted 1/22/2013 1:28:07 PM #
- Besides, I can't see season 5 lacking Originals, I can see a ton or couple of episodes lacking them but I don't doubt that a few of them will make royal returns like they usually do. So, I kind of think you'll still get your klaroline. Whether it's good or bad you'll get it, and with Caroline lacking in nothing but supporting Stefan or Tyler, I'm pretty sure that's half the reason why fandom is more invested in her relationship with Klaus.
Plec hates Caroline rofl
- When I first posted here, you all gave me that impression, and you all had good points, but once I got to fanforum I noticed they were all claiming it's the opposite, and I have to agree with them. Even Caroline's fans admit she's JPs favorite.
Posted 1/22/2013 1:37:12 PM #
- I mean, I'm not saying Elena doesn't have it so easy with being almost everyone's main priority, but Caroline has a healthy relationship with her mom, her rough relationship with her dad got resolved so quickly since he died, she controls her vampness better than everyone else (which makes sense bc she's a control freak), and now the big bad is intrigued with her. Then there's the fact that she does not have a real purpose in season 4, but sticks around just to shout "seriously?" and continue to be Stefan's sidekick or Tyler's girlfriend, or Klaus' distraction. There is no plot for Caroline that just revolves around Caroline, she squeezes into other character's problems, and when a character like Caroline gets a lot of scenes but has no real plot, you can tell that it's favoritism. If you want an even bigger example then you can recall the ep where she bonded with Bonnie's relatives while Bonnie left to do whatever, and how it wasn't Bonnie who caught her mother trying to leave her again, but Caroline who was having this emotional scene ranting at Abby, when that entire scene should have been Bonnie.