Tyler's departure appreciation thread
ahh I get really annoyed with people who don't want the Originals to happen. The whole "what will happen to TVD" question makes me want to pull my hair out a little lol. They can both exist and both be great. The originals have run their course on this show. They've out-grown it. Let them have their own world.
And honestly, the more we see the more I'm convinced KC is going strong.Posted 2/16/2013 11:28:23 AM #
My thoughts EXACTLY. Don't they realize a spinoff makes them more safe? But no I've asked the same question as well. Just curious cause the cast is thinning. I'm not really worried about KC, still surprised they might have sex though.Posted 2/16/2013 11:45:41 AM #
- And you are no match for me with trolling KCers, I'ma troll em right now for that twitter trend they pulled.
bitch, please. Compared shipping kc to wanting to marry Chris Brown. Enjoying a constant stream of hate asks and angry replies.
I was indifferent to this shit for long enough. From now on kc fanbase gets the same treatment twilight fanbase gets from me.Posted 2/16/2013 12:06:12 PM #
Best examples currently:
- Yes, Klaus has hurt her but it wasnt personal
A friendly reminder that Tyler once called Caroline “a bitchy little twit”, Matt told her that he didn’t like her and never had. What did Klaus ever say about Caroline? “You’re beautiful, you’re strong, you’re full of light. I enjoy you.”
- A friendly reminder that even Tyler has made mistakes and for some reason he is still considered the perfect boyfriend (excuse me, EX-boyfriend) and Klaus the bad guy.
Hey, apparantly saying few bad words about someone equals to a thousand years of misogyny and murder :3Posted 2/16/2013 12:11:06 PM #
POST THE ASKS HERE. I WANT TO LAUGH, I just scrolled in the tag I don't see you anywherePosted 2/16/2013 12:11:52 PM #
Just curious cause the cast is thinning.
thining the case is good decision. The cast is way too fucking big and boring. Has been since S2 when everyone who should have, DID NOT die.
The problems is that they are thining wrong fucking people.Posted 2/16/2013 12:12:13 PM #
ahh I get really annoyed with people who don't want the Originals to happen. The whole "what will happen to TVD" question makes me want to pull my hair out a little lol.
LOL, me too) NOTHING will happen to TVD except without the awesome 3 the show will go down GG's route....slowly become this thing that some people will watch till the end to see a happy DE wedding....The Originals show (if by some miracle it has good writing) will be great at first and then probably slowly die as well....see the main difference is in TVD we will left with horrible writing, downgrading acting and DES pseudo triangle.....The Originals will have prop good material at first and then when it starts to suck...at least the acting will not be shitty....plus Klaus, Becks and Elijah are REALLY strong characters if developed properly and the actors will deliver on that....with TVD we pretty much know everything about the main 3 and with Paul's constant whispering and Ian's annoying eye acting and grimaces and Nina's bored voice there is not much to expect. So yeah thats how I sees it)Posted 2/16/2013 12:28:39 PM #
^Nina's bored voice, LOL. Ditto on Ian's eye acting.
- The fat pig got rid of the only sensible non-abusive male and ended the only non-abusive relationship in the show, in order to pave-a-way for an abusive misogynist pairing with a serial killer, which destroys any semblance of character build-up Caroline ever got.
Posted 2/16/2013 12:31:51 PM #
- Tyler WAS a dick. He, thanks to Caroline became a better person, someone who complements Caroline and does not want to be who he was before. Klaus just giggity giggity drowned a woman few episodes back and does not give a shit.
Kitty posted those, gosh I KNOW I bolded that.Posted 2/16/2013 12:32:51 PM #
get off tumblr ROFL
sorry, can't, too addictingPosted 2/16/2013 12:36:13 PM #