Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
Klaus is not ugly. Wtf. :( I only noticed that people tend to attack positive Klaroline confessions. Like when one con said Klaroline will happen someone said it still sucks though. There's always two or three bad seeds that ruin everything. I don't see anyone attacking SE/DE confessions.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't see anyone attacking SE/DE confessions.

Ohh gosh, I don't know how you missed that at all. Those 2 get a lot of hateful reblogs and replies, positive or not. I'm obligated to read them since they pop up on the dash when I'm posting submissions. As long as I've worked there, KC comes in 3rd for most drama-queen wars. First is DES, then the Bonnie civil-rights activists flooding the askbox with repetitive confessions. Anyway, I'm sure the same anon sent that Klaus confession 3 times, because none of us have yet to make it and probably never will. We also have shit loads of "all forwood does is sex" ones. Ugh I need to clear the inbox.
Posted at
2425 posts

all forwood does is sex

So true. I'm so sick of them now. They are sooo lame. I want to make a Forwood confession. Something like: I can't believe people think Forwood is epic. All they do is have sex, just another run of the mill high school couple. Caroline deserves better.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^lmfao that confession is already in the inbox 15 times, not even lying to ya.

Posted at
2425 posts

Lol at the Forwood hate after 4x02. Klaroline fans are like Tyler only said 'I love you' to get into Caroline's pants. Hahaha. I love it. Keep on hating Borwood.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think he does genuinely love her. I just genuinely don't care.

Posted at
2425 posts

I just genuinely don't care.

This. They are so snooze worthy, almost as boring as DE/SE drama. I'm so happy their sex scene was cut short. I should tweet Julie no more Forwood sex. Whenver Tyler opens his mouth I want to stake him. Uggh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Everyone is tweeting her that so I wouldn't waste my time. I said before I don't mind if forwood is endgame, and I still don't, but things aren't looking good for them this season. Hayley is Tyler's date at the ball which means they probably break up before 4.07, and Care is "starting to crack" on Klaus, I'm sure you read all those though.
Posted at
2425 posts

I don't mind if forwood is endgame, and I still don't

Noooooooo. My worst nightmare. I rather Caroline single than be with that horny hybrid. I don't understand how anyone can like them at this point.
Posted at
2425 posts

Lol I love how another person is complaining that Klaroline took over Klaus' tag yet not mentioning anything about Tyler's tag being 100% Forwood or Damon's tag taken over by rabid DE fans. I reblogged their post and called them biased.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.