Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah forwood is boring as fuck on second thought but, there was a time I used to want them endgame. Guess that's over. LMFAO actually Tyler and Trevinos tags are also fuck loaded with RP spam, for "auditions"
Posted at
2425 posts

Tyler and Trevinos tags are also fuck loaded with RP spam, for "auditions"

*crickets*     Now I'm gonna tag Klaus whenever I'm talking about Klaroline. IDGAF.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Pfft I just want to watch 4.07, and it better not be like 3.14
Posted at
2425 posts

I thought you liked 3x14. I though it was too fluffy. It should have been seductive and dark.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It was cute but I had high expectations and ended up disappointed. KC was barely one of 5 problems I had with 3.14, all the plots for each character in it were terrible.
Posted at
2425 posts

I just had an idea. What if the Klaroline storyline went another route. Caroline gets turned by Katherine and Klaus is introduced earlier. He tempts her to give into her blood lust and tries to manipulate her to his side because the thought of innocent Caroline betraying her friends makes him giddy. Out of control, Caroline savagesly bites Klaus' neck and he lets her while grinning maniacally. For like several episodes, Klaus teaches her how to drain and kill innocent people. Maybe add in hot, hybrid sex because Caroline's emotions are heightened and vampires are always horny. Eventually her friends come and she turns back to normal. No romance/fluff. I think I would like this SL better because they are in character and it makes sense and doesn't seem as crackshippy. I think if Julie wrote KC this way, more people would be accepting of it.

Posted at
light
1 posts

klaroline is really the best thing that could happen in tvd because these two are really complementary.

i think that it's not the question about klaus is a  good or a bad person..the path is that k is a man who's been around for all these years and he has all this experience that is perfectly comparable to what car would like now but most of all..in her future..

the most interesting thing is their understanding about what they want from their lives..and caroline don't want a small life in a small city...and that's true and right and klaus know that..

and then..they have this incredible chemistry..and connection both as klaroline that as candice and joseph.

i was really surprised by the first scene that these two sharing some times ago..because the bond was immediately very intense to be their first scene together

I would be really upset if the writers decided not to develop this couple because honestly these two are a perfet match!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Omg Light, welcome to the forum!! Cute name, and I agree. But honestly I don't think they're going to drop it anytime soon, at least this season. They're in a promo pic together ffs lol, so with all the promoting and spoilers, I guess it's going to further develop. Lmao Nicfanz, that's how a lot of people rewrote/want it to happen.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad