- Photo Credit:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 22: "Unaccompanied Minor"
- Cristina Yang, Lexie Grey, April Kepner
- Related Photos:
- Grey's Anatomy Photos, Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 22 Photos, Cristina Yang Photos, Lexie Grey Photos, April Kepner Photos
- Related Posts:
- Uploaded by:
- Steve Marsi
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...
Teddy: I'm not a real wife so that doesn't buy for a lot of bad behavior.
Henry: Well, you're my real best friend. What does that get me?
Teddy; I'm sorry.
Henry: Don't be. Go be happy. And... raah!
Teddy: You're impossible.
Henry: Yeah, you too.
- Permalink: I'm not a real wife so that doesn't buy for a lot of bad behavio...