iloveheadbands hearts dair Profile
The Vampire Diaries Midseason Report Card: B (11/22/2011)Best Character: Damon, as usual. But followed closely by Klaus and Caroline. Worst Character: Jeremy. He was jerky and irrelevant at the same time. Best Episode: The Reckoning!!! So intense. Worst Episode: Ghost Town. I wasn't into the ghost storyline either. Though I really liked seeing Lexie again. Most interesting development: Tyler becoming a hybrid. I can't wait to see where this will go. Biggest Surprise: Mikael being Klaus and Rebekah's father + Mikael "killing" Elena who turned up to be Katherine. Most Misused Character: Mikael (they killed him way too soon). Hopes for 2012: I'm finally entirely on the Delena boat, so I really hope they get together soon. I also hope Tyler doesn't become a douchebag for good and he and Caroline can work things out despite of his condition. And, as much as I like Klaus, I think he needs to be killed by the end of the season. I think we would get tired of him if his storyline lingered on.
45 Forum Posts
I got in yesterday finally!!!! I was so excited. And I'm a Slytherin, didn't really expect it but I love it. Tho it sucks we have to wait so long until the Chamber of Secrets book :(
Season 5 - What do you want? (6/14/2011)
This won't happen but...
- Dair/Derena sex & relationship
- Chair break-up (for good)
- no more love triangles (at the most Dairena)
- no more stupid guest stars
- no more Serenate
- more interaction (non-romantic) between characters
- more Eric
- Nate having an interesting storyline or being written off
- less over-the-top short plots, more lingering storylines
- college, anyone? Those kids don't go to school anymore!
Glee S02 Top 10 Covers (5/27/2011)
1. I Feel Pretty / Unpretty
2. River Deep, Mountain High
4. Marry You
5. Rolling in the Deep
7. Thriller / Heads Will Roll
9. Isn't She Lovely
10. Jar of Hearts