1. When Elena told Rebekha that Klaus had killed their mother.
2. A little of both. When there is a BIG cliffhanger, it makes it so hard to wait till the next week to see what happens. But the suspense is ALWAYS GOOD.
3. REALLY, REALLY hard to decide. But this one was good since it showed the actual beginning for them.
4. Without a doubt it was Klaus killing his mother. To make it worse, he blames his dad for it....
5. HOW CAN IT BE TIME FOR THE MID-SEASON FINALE ALREADY???
1. When Damon couldn't get in the cave
2. NO, I agree, Bonnie deserves better!!
5. Mason's entire story line. He only wanted Damon to apologize, not revenge. Then he wanted to help make sure Tyler didn't end up having to be a part of Klaus' so called army.