Grey's Anatomy Review: The Musical Episode (4/3/2011)loved every minute. their voices weren't bad at all. they did a great job (i especially loved henry's part in "running on sunshine" ^.^) and i don't know why ellen was so uncomfortable with her singing part, she has a nice voice :) a very very nice new (and unique)experience, thank you shonda.
3 Forum Posts
Five favourite characters (8/16/2010)
After long consideration - here are my top 5:
1. Cristina - she was, is and always will be my no.1 (okay, she had to share it with George...)
2. Alex - because he's growing up every season, every episode. he will be a fine surgeon someday.
3. Owen - passion...from the very first moment I loved Cristina and Owen together. ok, the Teddy-Owen-Cristina Triangle freaked me out, but he chose the right woman in the end :P
4. Lexie - there are no words...I just like her
5. April - I know, I should hate her, because of all the weird stuff she was up to, but maybe I just feel sorry for her...I think she is cute...somehow...
@ Kevin's Biggest: your pic is awesome! :)
Cristina and Owen!!! (11/20/2009)
This last CristOwen scene yesterday was amazing. It made me sigh really hard for the first time this season.
The look on Cristina's face, when she realized that owen was looking at Teddy and not her, broke my heart. But then he told Teddy that he's in love with Cristina and I had a major squee experience.
I'm so happy right now :D Can't wait for more Cristina and Owen stories.
True Meredith and Derek Fans! (11/13/2009)
i am not a big fan of merder. i think they belong together and i'm happy they've got their happy ever after because they deserve it, but they aren't my favourite couple on the show - that's all.
but i am SO GLAD that mer is back and i LOVED the 5-seconds-kissing-scene.