858 Forum Posts
Blair: But why? Why would you want to be married to someone you don’t love?It's me or that's one of the funniest things Blair has said in the series?
After watching the 100th episode the only thing I can say is "bravo Louis" (not joking at all).
Some of you have said that Louis had been a monster when he talked to Blair at the reception dance, but in my opinion she really deserved it. I think it was payback for all the things that she had done to him (and to Chuck and Dan) this season.
I'm on his side, really. Louis loves (or loved) her but what she has done to him is beyond cruelty:
1. He found a paternity test which meant that she hadn't being faithful to him in first place and she had no intention to tell him the truth. We had said that it was trully beautiful how Chuck would love Blair's child even if it wasn't his, but if Louis did find the results that means (at least for me) that he didn't wanted to know, he would have love the child.
2. Blair tried to run away with Chuck.
3. He suspected that there's something between Blair and Dan.
4. In their wedding he hears how Blair says that the person that she loves is Chuck.
5. Blair runs off from the wedding.
And appart from Louis we have Chuck, who tries desperately to convince Blair not to marry the Prince (it must be awful confusing that the one you loves tells you she loves you too but she has to marry another one) and Dan, who Blair uses as a kleenex.
This episode has been the best lesson you could give to Blair... she's been playing with many people feelings now it's time to pay.
Her fight for her marriage annulment won't be pretty, she is against a royal family and she has nothing against Louis because like it or not, he hasn't done nothing bad.
I remember how many times we had prayed that at some point Chuck would be the one being there for Blair and not the other way around... well, I think this is enough non-sense for the rest of the series.
Oh, Happy New Years!
It's been a long time, and I see new "faces", so hello to everyone :)