This finale sucked ass. They need to borrow a writer from supernatural. What was the point of kol and the hybrids or witches or whatever, if we weren't gonna have a good fight? Klaus was awesome. Love jmo. My heart did a happy dance when he popped up. And that kiss was so sweet and akward. Man he and car are great togehter. And what is the point of jer being back? How are they gonna explain to people that that wasn't him at his funeral. Retarded writing there plec. Jeez. Silas/Stepehen was a shock. Cool. Whatever. Beks and matt were amazing. Why are the originals so awesome on this show. Dnt really care abt the core group anymore. Beks was beyond beautiful this ep. Loved her smkile at the end.
I have always liked crowley. NO MORE!!! Ohhh he was freaking evil this ep. Like really and truly the king of hell. And this ep creeped me outttttt!!! Abbadon's hand was DISGUSTING! And the dude exploding in the beginning. The demoln room. The demon from the exorcism. All creep factors. It was a great hour of television though. And I'm starting not to trust metatron. Why close the gates now? Had plenty of time b4 then, instead of hiding in his hidey hole with his books. The finale is gonna be great
1. Anything with beks. Car was freaking great when she thought her mom died.
2. I dislike elana so idc which is bk, although bitchy elana was kinda cool and Nina killed the scene with her getting her emotions back.
3. Rebekah, of course. I have such a girl crush on Claire Holpt . I did like car with the flash cards and energy bars comment. That was funny.
4. Send Matt to the originals so we can get more matt and beks time. He could be Sophie busboy
5. Sheriff Forbes can die. Silas should have never came around and Tyler is good as dead. So it will probably be bon bon lol
© 2014 TV Fanatic