1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote last night?
There’s one that I died laughing on…and I can’t even remember it! Let the show go on:
Doug: We're getting attacked by Christian conservatives.
Chuck: We have those in Manhattan?
Rufus: If he were a vampire, I could slip garlic in her waffles or something. Not that she would eat them anyway.
Vanessa: [to Dan] By the way, I'm not wearing any underwear.
I know everyone hates Vanessa, but classic quote here. Maybe her only best one. She’s never really funny.
2. Which story line did you enjoy more, Jenny's or Chuck's?
Gee. I was sub-par interested in Chuck’s. Jenny’s was the central plot point. So, yeah, I’ll go with Jenny’s.
3. Harder to believe, Blair and Elizabeth reacting indignantly to the DNA test, Damien storming out on Jenny, or Serena wearing a dress with no cleavage?
Hello, the woman’s supposed to be dead. So, Chuck wants to verify before he opens his heart to her. And on the whole Damien thing, yes, it did seem like he was into Jenny but we all know guys think with their head…their little head, that is.
4. Why do you think Lily is hiding the reason why she's seeing her ex?
I’m not sure. I don’t like predicting because I’m half the time uncertain. I don’t know what’s gonna happen, just waiting to see.
5. What do you think is Elizabeth and Jack's ultimate plan?
Elizabeth has Chuck fooled. Maybe that’s how he got the DNA sample back so quickly. Jack’s behind it. Or maybe Jack took the sample. Don’t like the duo, but they have Chuck fooled.
Ohhhh! I totally called this. The end of season 2. Because Chuck and Blair got together, I was like it's Dan and Blair. The affair. They will have an affair. They're both pretty equal in sexual experience so bam! Ha ha I sooo want this to happen!