1. Yes - I hated the Pan storyline, and while I like fairytale land, it needs to be balanced with the real world.
2. I guess, because Neil, Hook and Tink should have been able to stay too.
3. Rumple, I guess.
4. I have mixed emotions about that. I agree that Hook and Emma have more chemistry than Emma and Neil at this point, but I thought it sad that Hook tried "True Love's Kiss" to break the new curse and get Emma to remember because I don't think they're at that stage.
5. I'm sure he'll pop up in fairytale land. He built the curse so I'm sure he can survive it.
6. My favorite part was seeing Emma's "new" apartment and watching her and Henry live together.
I liked the Nazi war criminal angle, but in terms of solving the murder, I thought it was pretty weak. I mean, we all knew the coroner was the murderer when she dropped the skull, right?
The ultimate stupidity at the end is what ruined it for me. Remy just finished telling a story about 5 teens who die the day after a soldier comes home as the sole survivor of a ambush, because her mom said the same thing earlier in the evening. Then she stops to pick up 2 more teens to add to her car load of 3 and proceeds to try to drive across a bridge! WTF?!?! There's enough stupidity on PLL for one week. I don't need two shows of stupid in my life. Caleb, hope to see you in Rosewood again real soon!
© 2013 TV Fanatic