Loved this episode, left me on the edge of my seat and my mind reeling afterwards. Kat-as-plot-device definitely, but it seemed necessary to refrain from revealing her to the audience for shock value purposes, I know I totally bought that it was Elena (Kat's getting so good at impersonating her!). Plus it's been weeks since she was drained (start of school term until now), plenty of time for her to get her strength back. And We know she's been communicating with the gang as Damon mentioned it earlier in the episode (that she told him something, can't really remember what it was but if I'm not mistaken it was about Mikael's diet).
Mikael can't have killed Katherine. Without her alive he has no idea where Klaus is.
1) Pearl and Anna reunion - made me bawl
2) So happy the jailbating is over
3) Grams, for once someone is not in awe of Bonnie's judgement
4) Klaus - he is awesome. Period. Hon mention: would've liked to have been reassured that Kat is still alive.
5) Accelerated detox (but still not as random as the 'siring' from the prev ep). But I'm not too worried cos we all know Elena's gonna eff it up somehow.
© 2014 TV Fanatic