A carnival? What's so romantic about this? Bye! See you late...
Marge: A carnival? What's so romantic about this?
Bart: See you later!
(Bart and Lisa run off into the carnival.)
Homer: For the next two hours, we'll be kid-free. It'll be just like the time we lost them at the mall.
(Homer and Marge chuckle.)
Homer: That was the best Christmas ever.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 12: "Love, Springfieldian Style"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 12 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Franklin Roosevelt: To deal with the menace of Bonnie and Clyde, I'm recalling all our air defense forces from Pearl Harbor.
Franklin Roosevelt: Somebody please remind me to move them back.
Japanese Ambassador: I would be honored to perform that duty.
- Permalink: To deal with the menace of Bonnie and Clyde, I'm recalling all o...
Marge: Any minute now, he'll scamper through that doggy door.
Homer: Any minute now, I'll be the dog she's lookin' for.
Barney, Moe, Lenny, and Carl: Any minute now, you'll be stuck with her brood.
Patty and Selma: Any minute now, this pooch will know she's screwed.
Marge: My hearts tells me to trust him.
Patty and Selma: But your head knows he's a hound.
Homer: I want to do the right thing.
Moe: Come on! With all this high class tail around?
(Hooker Dog smokes a cigarette, coughs badly)
Fleas: Any minute now, our girl will make a brand new start.
Patty and Selma: Yes!
Marge: Any minute now, I won't care that broke my heart.
Marge and Homer: Annnny minnnute nooooow.
- Permalink: Any minute now, he'll scamper through that doggy door. Any min...