A woman felt desperate and alone and killed herself because nobo...
Bree: A woman felt desperate and alone and killed herself because nobody cared enough to help her, and the thing is - I was there. I saw that something was wrong, and I walked away and I am never going to let myself do that again and certainly not with you.
Andrew: Alex left me. I guess he just got sick of living with a drunk. What did I do? I wrecked my marriage.
Bree: Look, it's going to get better. I promise you it's going to get better. But for that to start, you need to go to a meeting.
Andrew: I can't get up in front of a bunch of strangers and talk about this.
Bree: Then, we can have a meeting right here. Just the two of us - what do you say?
- Bree Hodge, Andrew Van de Kamp
- Desperate Housewives Season 7 Episode 17: "Everything's Different, Nothing's Changed"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Bree Hodge Quotes, Andrew Van de Kamp Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 7 Episode 17 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Mrs. McCluskey: You're still having that thing? A woman's on life support.
Gaby: Exactly. She's not dead. It's like you're making my argument for me.
Mrs. McCluskey: Put Roy and me down for a no, but please call us when you have your Hurricane Katrina pool party.
- Permalink: You're still having that thing? A woman's on life support. Exa...
SURPRISE! What?! What are you supposed to say when someone gets an organ? KIDNEY!Gaby
- Permalink: SURPRISE! What?! What are you supposed to say when someone gets ...