Alan, hi. So sorry to hear about your troubles. Troubles? What...
Lydia: Alan, hi. So sorry to hear about your troubles.
Alan: Troubles? What troubles?
Lydia: Maybe I have it wrong. Charlie, didn't you tell me he was divorced, broke, and living on your couch?
Charlie: I don't know what she's talking about...
Alan: I am going through a bit of a rough patch, but I try not to think about it too much.
Lydia: Well, good for you. I'd be suicidal.
Charlie: You hear that? You have options
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 6: "Apologies for the Frivolity"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 6 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
So, Lydia, what do you do? I mean, besides my sonEvelyn
- Permalink: So, Lydia, what do you do? I mean, besides my son
Lydia: So, what grade are you in?
Lydia: Well, don't you worry when the other kids make fun of you; you'll show 'em some day.
Jake: Nobody makes fun of me.
Lydia: You're kidding?
- Permalink: So, what grade are you in? Seventh. Well, don't you worry wh...